2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop has a personality, but just has no patience with the media. Bellicheck is just a super boring dude.

The "Hard work work" Gatorade commercial is the best commercial they've done since the MJ gatorade colored sweat ones.

mean.gif

LOL.

the only reason lebron is head and shoulders above kd is because lebron has a better coach

if lebron can get MVP trophies with Mike Brown as his coach....
laugh.gif
then he should thank mike brown for that, players are not able to make their own basketball decisions. they need a good coach to tell them exactly what to do at all times
The 5 players on the court should all magically make basketball decisions in sync with each other in order to run a play out of a timeout like the Heat did late in the 4th tonight.
out of timeout plays are one of the few times in game coaching effects what the players are doing. and even then its on the players to go out and execute

high school players know what to do in most in game situations, professionals do not need coaches to tell them what to do at all times

if you dont understand this concept just let me know, i would be happy to help you out

out of timeout plays are one of the few times in game coaching effects what the players are doing. and even then its on the players to go out and execute

high school players know what to do in most in game situations, professionals do not need coaches to tell them what to do at all times

if you dont understand this concept just let me know, i would be happy to help you out
You think out of bounds plays are the only time Gregg Pop is in control of what the team is doing on the floor? 

Last edited:
Wow Manu Ginobli Reincarnated!

Yeah Gregg Pop has nothing to do with this ball movement that is going on right now. NOTHING

You think out of bounds plays are the only time Gregg Pop is in control of what the team is doing on the floor? 
all the spacing and ball movement comes from prep and practice throughout the season and before the game, not pop telling the players what to do during the game. you take all year to set up a system and the players go out and execute as they see fit. most of the importance of coaching happens outside of the actual game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom