2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

hahaha lebron has benefited so much from the social media age.  his career and social media are both peaking at the same time.  this is why so many people are quick to believe he is GOAT above MJ
In the saame way mj benefited from having no social media. His brand wouldn't be the same way it is now because of how much of a doucebag he was that stuff would get reported/tweeted
magic playing in the social media age would be 
mean.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

In the saame way mj benefited from having no social media. His brand wouldn't be the same way it is now because of how much of a doucebag he was that stuff would get reported/tweeted

MJ was and still is one of the least personable and nastiest athletes of all time. Look at him now, it's kind of sad that so many people look up to him and he's this way.

@a-friend  Is surprised every day at the amount of posters in this thread yet to debate the importance of coaching w/ @sea manup  

This is going to be an all year discussion. Atleast @sea manup  will discuss his point of view, most that don't agree normally just resort to name calling, we shall see how this one ends

@a-friend  Is surprised every day at the amount of posters in this thread yet to debate the importance of coaching w/ @sea manup  

This is going to be an all year discussion. Atleast @sea manup  will discuss his point of view, most that don't agree normally just resort to name calling, we shall see how this one ends
There was a 20 page discussion a few days back brah

Sea said he'd much rather have Brooks than Thibbs and that Thibbs was overrated

Last edited:

There was a 20 page discussion a few days back brah

Sea said he'd much rather have Brooks than Thibbs and that Thibbs was overrated
Oh I know, I was there. I was surprised @do work son  wasn't is what I was saying

none of these little kids would even get to know how great Jordan was if it wasn't for this social media age IMO

You really think people were saying Jordan was the GOAT in the 90s and no one was arguing back saying so and so was better?
my opinion was not based off of people arguing and debating on who is better.  it is more so based off the fact that so many people all over the world can witness lebron's actions in real time.  every dunk, every game winner is posted within milliseconds.  it's not so much the discussion of the player but rather the magnification of his actions

the level of hypocrisy and bias when it comes to people talking about coaching in here is astounding

watch a spurs game and literally everything positive that happens to the spurs will be because of pops greatness, and if they lose its because the players didnt play well or the matchups are bad

watch a thunder game and literally everything negative that happens to the team will be blamed on brooks and when they win its because kd and westbrook are great despite coaching

people will always have conformation bias when it comes to coaches they like

the difference between okc's 4th quarter last night and miami's tonight is that lebron got doubled and he didnt panic and throw the ball right at the other teams player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom