2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

There isn't a concept on this Earth that you understand that I don't understand.
resorting to personal attacks rather than talking about the subject

classic middle school behavior 
nerd.gif
Don't start crying when someone responds to snark with snark.

Continue your trollfest.
you're the one going off topic, again if you need help understanding im here for you

if you're not going to put in any effort to talk about the actual topic then dont bother with your pointless responses

trolls like you are whats wrong with this thread 

thoughts? 

is it as good as lebron's chest slaps made it out to be?
hahaha lebron has benefited so much from the social media age.  his career and social media are both peaking at the same time.  this is why so many people are quick to believe he is GOAT above MJ

[thread="571782"] [/thread]
out of timeout plays are one of the few times in game coaching effects what the players are doing. and even then its on the players to go out and execute

high school players know what to do in most in game situations, professionals do not need coaches to tell them what to do at all times

if you dont understand this concept just let me know, i would be happy to help you out
You think out of bounds plays are the only time Gregg Pop is in control of what the team is doing on the floor? 

i'm reading this completely shocked someone has this mindset. people really think coaches have no effect on the game, other than out of timeout plays?

hahaha lebron has benefited so much from the social media age.  his career and social media are both peaking at the same time.  this is why so many people are quick to believe he is GOAT above MJ

none of these little kids would even get to know how great Jordan was if it wasn't for this social media age IMO

You really think people were saying Jordan was the GOAT in the 90s and no one was arguing back saying so and so was better?

In the saame way mj benefited from having no social media. His brand wouldn't be the same way it is now because of how much of a doucebag he was that stuff would get reported/tweeted

[thread="571782"]2013 2014 Nba Playoffs Thread Okc Lac On Abc And Ind Was On Ind On Tnt/125790#post_20602465​[/thread]
out of timeout plays are one of the few times in game coaching effects what the players are doing. and even then its on the players to go out and execute

high school players know what to do in most in game situations, professionals do not need coaches to tell them what to do at all times

if you dont understand this concept just let me know, i would be happy to help you out
You think out of bounds plays are the only time Gregg Pop is in control of what the team is doing on the floor? 
i'm reading this completely shocked someone has this mindset. people really think coaches have no effect on the game, other than out of timeout plays?
well there are substitutions, motivational speeches, talking strategy, ect.

but once the ball is going up and down the court its the players that choose what they are going to end up doing

its not like mchale tells harden to not play any defense, james harden just doesnt play any defense because he doesnt feel like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom