2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chances of portland winning tonight is about as unlikely as the spurs losing tonight
Don't remind me
mean.gif
can't wait to see these boring ******* sent home
Yup scoring this many points sure in unentertaining. All that ball movement and three pointers sure is a snoozefest

you are more likely to find someone that still listens to MCHG than someone that enjoys watching the spurs
you don't enjoy watching the spurs?  execution.ball movement. defense.  they do that better than anyone else.  that's the way basketball should be played.  and that's why they should be favorites to win it all this year

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks the Spurs are like the Patriots in so many ways?

The coach gives no dambs and is hilarious to the media

They have a legendary player

They aren't liked by many and no one really knows why they hate them

They have multiple championships

They seem to have no name players make plays for them all the time.

Its crazy haha

Reactions: ct3
Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks the Spurs are like the Patriots in so many ways?

Its crazy haha
both timmy and brady both

tumblr_mb0cfqbA0o1qeoy1po1_1280.png

Its crazy haha

I see where your coming from with this but you forgot one thing.

The spurs don't record there opponents practice

Last edited:
Wade has to play better he played terrible at the end with a lot of bad decisions, Miami won't win another championship with him playing WASHED I know he will step up when we really need him tho.

He always does. Bosh will have a couple of big games before this is all over also. Great win tonight.

Joe Johnson has been huge this postseason but that Iso Joe late in the 4th with LeBron on him had me cringing.

If that's the best play you can come up with down 3 with 40 seconds to go, you deserve to lose.

Its crazy haha

Didn't the media or Simmons establish them as the NBA's version of the Patriots years ago? I just hope Duncan gets at least one more. IDC for Brady and Bill.

Yup scoring this many points sure in unentertaining. All that ball movement and three pointers sure is a snoozefest

[emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

Spurs also have never gone all-in personnel wise to win an extra title or two on the back end of their run.

Its crazy haha
I agree with those but the biggest factor is captivation. Spurs have never caught the imagination of the mainstream, they have never captivated America. The Pats do that in so many ways, and that's why I think the Spurs and Pats are so different.

the only reason lebron is head and shoulders above kd is because lebron has a better coach

if lebron can get MVP trophies with Mike Brown as his coach.... :lol:
then he should thank mike brown for that, players are not able to make their own basketball decisions. they need a good coach to tell them exactly what to do at all times

The 5 players on the court should all magically make basketball decisions in sync with each other in order to run a play out of a timeout like the Heat did late in the 4th tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom