2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, they've been in 3 outta the 4 games until the middle of the 4th quarter at minimum and one took an all time playoff performance by Bron to get the win. The Heat as a whole haven't looked impressive, especially defensively. Bron has been great, but the others, not so much. The Nets can compete with them, they just had horrible shot selection down the stretch which cost them this game, could easily be 2-2.

shoulda woulda coulda almost doesn't count in the final score.

James Johnson backing Down best defensive player in league and failing when they needed it was just stupid

Peirce had a great 4th qtr stride..

Lol LeBron.couldn't get last free throw to hit 50

same old script

Last edited:
Joe Johnson has been huge this postseason but that Iso Joe late in the 4th with LeBron on him had me cringing.

Joe Johnson has been huge this postseason but that Iso Joe late in the 4th with LeBron on him had me cringing.

Especially that back down and atrocious fadeaway :smh:

I wouldn't say Seattle is a bad sports city. They've actually supported the Mariners after A-Rod left...big part of that was Ichiro.

James Johnson backing Down best defensive player in league and failing when they needed it was just stupid

roll.gif

Just a stupid move come on its LeBron why take that chance. worst time to
They should of kept hitting paul
James Joe could give a

Last edited:
Please god let Portland win tonight [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Please god let Portland win tonight [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]
the chances of portland winning tonight is about as unlikely as the spurs losing tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom