2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

the only reason lebron is head and shoulders above kd is because lebron has a better coach
if lebron can get MVP trophies with Mike Brown as his coach....
laugh.gif
then he should thank mike brown for that, players are not able to make their own basketball decisions. they need a good coach to tell them exactly what to do at all times

On that particular play, think it was both. Bosh had missed the previous 2 wide open shots off of Bron/Wade's penetration, Nets overhelped on that last drive and Bosh made the last one. Great game.

Pretty much. Just a simple pick and roll with Wade and Bron. Got the ball to Lebron and he and Mario made the right passes. That's just basketball. Bosh is an excellent floor spacer, which allowed that pick and roll to work.

Last edited:
Well at least we knew from the beginning it was going to be OKC/SA and Miami/Indy let's just hope both series are good.

Well at least we knew from the beginning it was going to be OKC/SA and Miami/Indy let's just hope both series are good.
they'll go at least 6 games a piece.  OKC/SAS is always competitive. and Indy is starting to find it's rhythm and Miami has yet to find its championship stride

Wade has to play better he played terrible at the end with a lot of bad decisions, Miami won't win another championship with him playing WASHED I know he will step up when we really need him tho.

Anyone who believed the Nets regular season 4-0 was meaningful, was a fool.

They're not a terrible team but I think they've pretty much shown who they are, unfortunately. Old team that can't get consistency out of its players on a nightly basis.

I can't remember one game where Williams, Pierce, Johnson all played well at the same time, with solid bench support.

I can't remember one game where Garnett played well.

Eh, they've been in 3 outta the 4 games until the middle of the 4th quarter at minimum and one took an all time playoff performance by Bron to get the win. The Heat as a whole haven't looked impressive, especially defensively. Bron has been great, but the others, not so much. The Nets can compete with them, they just had horrible shot selection down the stretch which cost them this game, could easily be 2-2.

Portland making tough shots, all were fadeaways but one wide open 3.. Looks like another spurs blowout is upon us they'll start missing eventually or when their "bench" comes in the game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom