2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike D'Antoni and Mike Brown just need to coach together. The schemes on both sides of the ball :x :x. They should mask each others flaws

Who would be the head coach though?

Last edited:
Waiting for the league to suspend Ibaka like they did Nene. I know the NBA isn't though. No league helps get the outcome and match ups they want like the NBA. Why the NFL will remain king. 2nd time he's done this too. Smh

truth hurts
It does doesn't it. Must hurt that the Bulls got crushed in 5 by a overrated PG and his young crew. Must hurt that Rose has lost his Adidas spot to him and DL too. Ha ha ha the Bulls suck!
:lol:

It's not funny because you burned him. It's funny because you think the Bulls had anything to do with what you 2 were talking about.

And by funny, I mean sad.

:lol:

It's not funny because you burned him. It's funny because you think the Bulls had anything to do with what you 2 were talking about.

And by funny, I mean sad.

Late loud and wrong. We were talking about Wall. He's a Bulls fan co signing how Walls overrated. That overrated players team just beat his. See now why I bought up the Bulls? It was meant to be funny. Mind your business.

incorrect

:lol: still wrong...he was TRYING to assist you

Last edited:
dbd comes back once a month, posts the same copy and pasted stuff in the lakers thread and gets banned again 
laugh.gif

he cares more about the lakers than his own team

DBD was FAR worse than seaman or this new guys 90s era or even Zyzz. That's my only gripe against Anti, this campaign to bring him back :lol:

What's your issue with me? Talking about basketball and being insulted when I make a point? Be a man. Inbox me and let me know. Srs

would you like me to?
he was assisting you by telling you what was correct & you telling a mod to mind thier business is very hilarious fyi

It's a forum. He spoke on something, didn't know the context and made a comment without knowing. Why haven't you blocked me yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom