2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bought up money. I said he they've taken his spot. Taking someone's spot isn't due to money. Who told you that lie? Still haven't said one word about Noah getting dogged or your pathetic offense when I bought it up. You instead insult because your a weak hater.

taking his spot WOULD mean replacing him as the face & ovb getting paid more. Are you that stupid or are you that deep in your ignorance that you cant tell when you are clearly wrong. im not hating im stating facts.

:rolleyes

$%^&* please ***** you aint do $%^&* wit yo lyin

& learn to read.... the only thing your good at is duckin the damn truth

Last edited:
The reason why isn't the point it's letting him go period. It's dumb regardless of the reason, just like it would be firing Wittman for whatever the reason.
So if they hire SVG or whatever coach, and win the championship next year, it's still a dumb move? I don't think you can judge the firing of mark jackson until you see what coach they bring in and how they do next year, anything before that is premature.

Everyone can see these post champ. I never bought up money you did. You also said bring facts I did and you respond to nothing.

You've proven that you've done nothing but troll for Wizards hate to co sign and when confronted with facts you bring up age and children. Everything but basketball.

Everyone can see these post champ. I never bought up money you did. You also said bring facts I did and you respond to nothing.

You've proven that you've done nothing but troll for Wizards hate to co sign and when confronted with facts you bring up age and children. Everything but basketball.
LEARN TO READ the responses are there you are clearly ducking boy

when the hell have i trolled or tried to get anyone to hate on the damn wizards the sentence i within itself is VERY LAUGHABLE

stop making up bs to TRY & prove your incorrect points right dude... id really appreciate that

who's AGE? what CHILDREN? again stop making up bs to make yourself sound right...just cut it

Last edited:
Most wiz fans agree we should fire Randy. Our offensive ineptitude is embarrassing. Either fire randy or get him an offensive minded assistant. He is a great defensive mind but if he stays we will not progress to where we should given the talent on the roster.
the wizards team just isnt that good, no point in blaming the coach

I agree in comparison to the big west coast teams...but if we had better coaching we could get through to the eastern conference finals and lose to the heat :lol:. That would be a great feat to all washington basketball fans.

If we would have let otto take some lumps this year he could have helped out last game since ariza was in foul trouble. But we benched the most "nba ready" rookie alllll year. I don't think we are title contenders yet but i think the talent is there to get us to the eastern conference finals.

Most wiz fans agree we should fire Randy. Our offensive ineptitude is embarrassing. Either fire randy or get him an offensive minded assistant. He is a great defensive mind but if he stays we will not progress to where we should given the talent on the roster.
the wizards team just isnt that good, no point in blaming the coach
I agree in comparison to the big west coast teams...but if we had better coaching we could get through to the eastern conference finals and lose to the heat
laugh.gif
. That would be a great feat to all washington basketball fans.

If we would have let otto take some lumps this year he could have helped out last game since ariza was in foul trouble. But we benched the most "nba ready" rookie alllll year. I don't think we are title contenders yet but i think the talent is there to get us to the eastern conference finals.
your core is still very young and they seem to like the current coach (correct me if im wring here). an extra year of improvement and they might be ready to make a longer playoff run, right now its not like there is a plethora of good coaches out there might as well see how much the young core improves than to panic and replace the coach

ya need to stop feeding these trolls
no personal attacks 90sEra

i normally would just stop responding but dude has to be missing something ..... HAS TO

to bring up a subject get proved wrong , then just change the sub like nothing happened while trying to turn it around like I ducked the convo YOU started & ran from smh

when the hell have i trolled or tried to get anyone to hate on the damn wizards the sentence i within itself is VERY LAUGHABLE

stop making up bs to TRY & prove your incorrect points right dude... id really appreciate that

who's AGE? what CHILDREN? again stop making up bs to make yourself sound right...just cut it

I make a comment about Wall not being overrated and here you come talking about the truth hurts. Obviously trolling because your a Bulls fan. A Bulls fan saying Wall is overrated after we destroyed you in 5. Take the L like a man bruh no need for the Wizards hate. Your a strait skirt for editing your post saying I'm 12 and your daughter could come up with better thoughts. Stop hiding behind a post edit. You said that cuz. We all grown men. Stand behind what you said coward and stop faking tryna make me look bad by editing and saying you never said it.

Last edited:

I make a comment about Wall not being overrated and here you come talking about the truth hurts. Obviously trolling because your a Bulls fan. A Bulls fan saying Wall is overrated after we destroyed you in 5. Take the L like a man bruh no need for the Wizards hate. Your a strait skirt for editing your post saying I'm 12 and your daughter could come up with better thoughts. Stop hiding behind a post edit. You said that cuz.

i said ALL that because you were typing foolishness but clearly what started it was what YOU took as a slight that wasnt evn toward wall or u BUD
you got it :smh:
if i was talking about wall i wouldve quoted you personally
call me a hater all you want but i havent changed my tune AT ALL the things im saying now is the same i was saying during the season & before the offs started

Last edited:
Wall ain't overrated.

He just has a ways to go.
PF/C and PGs are the hardest positions in my opinion to master.

The issue is everyone expects players to step on the court from day one and dominate.

He's 23 with 1 year of college ball.

Let him live.

All that really needs to be said.

Dude took a MAJOR leap with his development this year and is now somehow overrated? Huh?

If you're seeing these same mistakes at 25 that you're seeing him make now at 23, then yea, say he's overrated all you want.

let me quote you again so you dont cry & say i edited ... the ONLY edit i did was add the response regarding noah & nene...nothing else... im not ducking you 90's baby..... wonder will i see you in here after they are bounced or will you follow the path of your foretroll brothers

"Stop hiding behind a post edit. You said that cuz."

:rofl: i felt the hurt in that last statement tho :rofl:

Last edited:
in other news

the spurs are doing exactly what i thought they would... port cant live running 6-7 had to catch up with them
indy coming back to normal & okc blew it... the clips will take this 7 now

let me quote you again so you dont cry & say i edited ... the ONLY edit i did was add the response regarding noah & nene...nothing else... im not ducking you 90's baby..... wonder will i see you in here after they are bounced or will you follow the path of your foretroll brothers

It's all good bruh. Wall has a ways to go. His biggest problem is his jumper. There was a point after the All Star break where he was at 40% shooting from 3. It's in him but not consistent yet. People praise Beal but need to realize Beals success is due in part to Wall. I don't know who hyped him but I never said he was the best PG. The potential is there to be though.

Last edited:
Don't even waste time arguing with him. His team just getting into the playoffs and he doesn't know how to act.

all that edit cappin & i look back & NONE of this dudes post are the same & everyone of them has extra bs added POST quote...... I H H's :rolleyes

Last edited:
all that edit cappin & i look back & NONE of this dudes post are the same & everyone of them has extra bs added POST quote...... I H H's :rolleyes

I said it was all good and you still talking. I added to my post. You went back and removed things you said when I called you out on it. Said you were talking about Wall and not me. How does asking me if I'm 12 or you daughters ability to make a thoughtful statement have to do with Wall? Why are you afraid to man up and stand behind your statement? Coward stamped. Btw how would I even know you had a child had you not brought it up? I don't know you. Lol

Last edited:

I said it was all good and you still talking. I added to my post. You went back and removed things you said when I called you out on it. Said you were talking about Wall and not me. How does asking me if I'm 12 or you daughters ability to make a thoughtful statement have to do with Wall? Why are you afraid to man up and stand behind your statement? Coward stamped

why wouldnt i when i see you clearly talking on both sides of the fence

your clown stamped & a damn hypocrite ... i havent removed a single statement ive said AND i edited a single post to add a response to your statement 1 post not every post as i see w/ you

you capped all this why you editing stuff when things ive quoted from you have clearly been added to with extra cap & extra bs ....

im done with ya hypocrite..... how about you look over me & i do the same to you... i actually like this thread & wont get thread banned for someone who wont be here in a week

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom