2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd season in the league, 2nd in assist, 1st in blocks for point guards and struggling in his first playoff appearance ever with a 2nd year player as his Robin. Yeah he has everything he needs to be a champion. Way overrated...smh
Didnt say he wasn't good he's just overrated. Dudes love to put him in their top this and that but his shooting for one is terrible. The games I do catch he always shoots a bad % and beal is doing the dirty work

BTW seeing Wittmans post game last night how could you want him fired? We just get back to respectability and y'all wanna change it up? It'll be no different than GS firing Marc Jackson. DUMB
i think you're misinformed about why jackson was let go.

3rd season in the league, 2nd in assist, 1st in blocks for point guards and struggling in his first playoff appearance ever with a 2nd year player as his Robin. Yeah he has everything he needs to be a champion. Way overrated...smh
it's his 4th season. and yeah it's a nice luxury having a PG blocking shots but it doesn't mean much IMO. that's like bragging about your girl being able to change your car oil. i definitely disagree with the notion that he's overrated but when you're a max player, it's either you show out or you don't.

Speaking of PGs, I watched the Derrick Rose Game 1 vs Indy highlights this morning. I really forgot how explosive this guy was. He was just blowing by people and flying through the air.

There is only one jumper in here, the rest is him blowing by people and getting to the line

i think you're misinformed about why jackson was let go.
it's his 4th season. and yeah it's a nice luxury having a PG blocking shots but it doesn't mean much IMO. that's like bragging about your girl being able to change your car oil. i definitely disagree with the notion that he's overrated but when you're a max player, it's either you show out or you don't.

The reason why isn't the point it's letting him go period. It's dumb regardless of the reason, just like it would be firing Wittman for whatever the reason.

First they love you then they hate you then they love you again.... that's the theme of this thread
Still love the guy he's just looked at by some nters as the next big thing when I always said I seen heal having the brighter future :/

truth hurts

It does doesn't it. Must hurt that the Bulls got crushed in 5 by a overrated PG and his young crew. Must hurt that Rose has lost his Adidas spot to him and DL too. Ha ha ha the Bulls suck!

i made that post so you could respond typical ignorance

i said what would happen before it started....but you dont wanna point that out just what fits your bs ppo

were the wiz NOT overacheving like i said & coming back to earth now? exactly point pissed on

quick did DL get more $$....NO point pissed on

isnt rose STILL the face of the stripes ppo again

& the bulls far from suck but keep letting all those feels spill out

come back with a factful post that wont get kellied so quick kiddo...reel those emo's in bud

Last edited:
You can't give Beal credit without giving John credit. Let's not act like Wall isn't getting the dude open shots. Beals success goes hand and hand with Walls ability to break down the D and find his shooters. He was 2nd in assist for a reason.

Last edited:

i said what would happen before it started....but you dont wanna point that out just what fits your bs ppo

were the wiz NOT overacheving like i said & coming back to earth now? exactly point pissed on

come back with a factful post that wont get kellied so quick

Your best offensive player is Kirk. Your defensive player of the year got dogged. The Bulls SUCK. Say whatever you want about the Wizards bottom line is we vanquished you guys like the bums you are. Bulls tears taste best. Ha ha ha.

Wiz 4 Bulls 1 FACT

Last edited:

come back with a factful post that wont get kellied so quick

Your best offensive player is Kirk. Your defensive player of the year got dogged. The Bulls SUCK. Say whatever you want about the Wizards bottom line is we vanquished you guys like the bums you are. Bulls tears taste best. Ha ha ha.

Wiz 4 Bulls 1 FACT

is that all you have after capping & getting proved completely wrong.... are you twelve dude?
i figured you would have SOMETHING to respond back other than what id hear from my 6 year old daughter without her trying
thats down right sad if so

oh & so i dont dodge the conversation like you have mastered

kirk is not the O leader you dont have any idea what your talking about if you think that true
nene is legit on roids... he did have his way with Jo, cant front on that. but jo still got the dpoy & the bonus & WAS along with steriod nene will be watching from the same place he will come finals time THIS yr

Last edited:
Bulls fans still counting on Rose. What $ gotta do with being the face of the brand? Wall and DL are still balling while Rose has been watching for 2 years. How long you think he'll be the face for? Dude can't play! You just mad y'all lost to the Wizards. You said bring facts and I did. Now you bring up your daughter because you have no comeback. Weak. Respond to the fact Noah got dogged and you lost instead of insulting me weakling.

Last edited:
Bulls fans still counting on Rose. What $ gotta do with being the face of the brand? Wall and DL are still balling while Rose has been watching for 2 years. How long you think he'll be the face for? Dude can't play! Lol

dude you said DL took his spot taking his spot would mean getting paid more & replacing him as the face... right now what you stated was provd wrong & you respond how long can he stay the face without playing? what thats not the subject at all you brought up money & a shoe brand

are you slow or did you just learn how a back & forth converstion goes?

you stated something , i responded & corrected you ..then you respond... you grasp that concept?

Last edited:
Most wiz fans agree we should fire Randy. Our offensive ineptitude is embarrassing. Either fire randy or get him an offensive minded assistant. He is a great defensive mind but if he stays we will not progress to where we should given the talent on the roster.

You bought up money. I said they've taken his spot. Stop lying tryna make yourself look like anything other than a butt hurt Bulls fan. You trolled for Wizards hate to co sign being the Hurt little Bulls fan you are. I put you and your Bulls back in there place. Taking someone's spot isn't due to money. Who told you that lie? Still haven't said one word about Noah getting dogged or your pathetic offense when I bought it up. You instead insult because your a weak hater.

Last edited:
Most wiz fans agree we should fire Randy. Our offensive ineptitude is embarrassing. Either fire randy or get him an offensive minded assistant. He is a great defensive mind but if he stays we will not progress to where we should given the talent on the roster.
the wizards team just isnt that good, no point in blaming the coach

BTW seeing Wittmans post game last night how could you want him fired? We just get back to respectability and y'all wanna change it up? It'll be no different than GS firing Marc Jackson. DUMB

I hope he doesn't get fired. Dudes from westside Indy and has done a hell of a job this year with the Wiz. Dude definitely coming back next season

Congratulations. You had it right champ. No shame in saying I was wrong. Don't disappear once the MIA series starts though. Take your verbal beating like all us fisherman are. Lol

Man i can't wait till Heat series ***** gonna be so fire. Great campaign by the Wizards though. I hope their young players improve (Beal and Porter) they're going to be making noise for a while.

John Wall was a huge disappointment
Yeah man, props to your team. Wiz no doubt **** the bed here. They had all the potential to take you guys out but couldn't capitalize and nobody has really mentioned, but you guys wised up got rid of the Bynum curse. It's no coincidence that as soon as you guys picked him up your team went to crap, and now all of a sudden he's gone and you look like a number one team again. Dude is a legit cancer and ruiner of teams.

When Derrick Rose is in the open court, he runs like the players on NBA 2k when they get that extra speed boost. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom