2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dude is the lone member of TEAM MBENGA give the man a break.

Ok I'm done talking about it.

Let's talk about stuff that we never discuss.

Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron ...rank them.

1. kobe
2. lebron
4. jordan
Who's number 3
michael-jordan-shrug.jpg

C'mon son. You know that if Tmac wasn't plagued by injuries and had Shaq his rookie year he'd have just as many rings as Kobe, if not more.

Natural talent > hard work

Plus, if you put Lebron in MJ's era, he'd totally dominate. He's the most amazing physical specimen in sports history. He'd dominate in any era. MJ only dominated because he had Pippen.

Speaking of Pippen, he ain't even top 50 of all time.

Last edited:

I just think he posts nonsense because he knows it bothers some of you
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
That's what I said in my intial post.

He posts something stupid that he knows will start an argument and then this thread turns into 5 pages of "coaches don't matter/Scott Brooks is better than Thibs". And some people who don't know his schtick get suckered into it every time.

It's not so much what he posts; it's the result/reactions. I don't want to go through those stupid arguments every day. 

C'mon son. You know that if Tmac wasn't plagued by injuries and had Shaq his rookie year he'd have just as many rings as Kobe, if not more.

Plus, if you put Lebron in MJ's era, he'd totally dominate. He's the mod amazing physical specimen in sports history. He'd dominate in any era. MJ only dominated because he had Pippen.

what would bill russell be in todays game? 

Plus, if you put Lebron in MJ's era, he'd totally dominate. He's the mod amazing physical specimen in sports history. He'd dominate in any era. MJ only dominated because he had Pippen.

what would bill russell be in todays game? 

hqdefault.jpg

durant isnt soft.

hes just humble

u dont needa bea douchbag like mj to be successful
nothing wrong with being humble, but when the 4th quarter comes around and the game is on the line you have to demand the ball and make something happen

he doesnt have to score, just make a play. physically he is soft, not much he can do about that till the offseason. but mentally he needs to be eager to score once he sees cp3 guarding him, hes the best scorer in the world no need to panic over a double team

pp told kidd that he's going to guard lebron

wonder how lebron will respond

would be crazy if indiana has more rest than miami in round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom