2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

KG is my dude but he's a fake tough guy 
laugh.gif
if only KG was 3 years younger, he would be helping pp out with all this anti lebron trashtalk

How can people watch the Thunder implode the same way time after time the same ways, and believe that Clippers chance of advancing isn't higher. Do you guys watch? Or just look at the score from time to time.

Who is this sea manup sea manup y'all keep talking about. I must have him blocked because I've never seen him post.

THIS
only time i see his post is someone quoting that guy. wish NT could block that as well. dude probably saves me a few pages of nonsense from filling the page

Last edited:
8 turnovers though, 4 of them coming in the 4th quarter and damn new consecutively while being guarded by a point guard.

They scored on 13 of their last 16 fgas, many of them being and1s, simply because many were live ball turnovers again from lazy KD passes
This had a lot to do with KD playing passive and Brooks being a terrible coach

I never block people in case they do happen to post something I need. I just blocked @sea manup mentally. When I see his logo, I instantly skip the post in this thread though.

when i am scrolling (especially on phone) i dont want to be cluttered with someone trolling, always talking about lebron/kobe/etc.
hope NT mods start dropping the adam silver hammer

i guess some people just cant handle the truth 
tired.gif
realtalk in the past week or two your posts have been so outrageous im embarassed that ur a laker fan b

im alwlays hear if u needa talk about ur problems. srs.
i mean people should understand by now that i dont think these guys are literal trash/scrubs

kd being soft is something that has always held him back over the years, people just like to blame it on everyone else but him

i guess i should stick to slandering cp3 rather than talking about NT's chosen son kevin durant.

props to the KD task force though, you guys are on point 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom