2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh the Lakers and Bulls would have run plays to exploit the mismatch. KD is never going to be able to put the ball on the floor with someone like Chris Paul getting underneath him. Scott Brooks is a **** coach.

You don't need plays run. Shoot over him or take him in the post. They double you pass. Some times you gotta say forget the coach, give me the damn ball and get out my way.
Is that you Scott Brooks?

Scott Brooks is getting way to much heat. Bottom line is the thunder defense collapsed because their top scorers fatigued. You got bum *** Serge Ibaka playing about 30 mins with 8 points and super bum *** Perkins with 1 point :x

Clips in 6

How bout Clippers crazy offense down the stretch? BG with big plays and free throws, DC and CP3 doing an incredible job getting to the rack. They put up a hell of a fight in the last few mins but somehow Brooks gets all the credit due to Clipper hate.

by passing out of a double im sure he meant pass to your own teammate, not pass to the other team for an open layup
Oh so you missed the play where he passed it to a WIDE OPEN WestBrook who turned the open 3 to drive it into 3 Clipper defenders huh? OKC was only down 2 when this happened. KD deserves blame but so does the coach. 

Scott Brooks is getting way to much heat. Bottom line is the thunder defense collapsed because their top scorers fatigued. You got bum *** Serge Ibaka playing about 30 mins with 8 points and super bum *** Perkins with 1 point :x

Clips in 6

Perkins been playing like that for a while.

Scott Brooks is getting way to much heat. Bottom line is the thunder defense collapsed because their top scorers fatigued. You got bum *** Serge Ibaka playing about 30 mins with 8 points and super bum *** Perkins with 1 point
sick.gif

Clips in 6
Brooks did nothing to attack Paul guarding Durant. Fact is Brooks won't get enough heat (he should be fired).

I guess now we know the Pacers will lose tonight.  Since IND and OKC seem to mirror eachothers wins/losses

by passing out of a double im sure he meant pass to your own teammate, not pass to the other team for an open layup
Oh so you missed the play where he passed it to a WIDE OPEN WestBrook who turned the open 3 to drive it into 3 Clipper defenders huh? OKC was only down 2 when this happened. KD deserves blame but so does the coach. 
and the coach forced westbrook to turn down the open 3?

they had plenty of chances to win, the players just didnt get it done

Brooks is terrible, cp3 aint shut down anyone, he was hacking kd every posession and kd was still scoring on em. Brooks needs to get kd the ball at the top and let kd cook, hes tryna post him up when they were doubling everytime. The only thing I fault kd for was those awful pass out of double teams, think he had 3 passes picked for a score.

and that attrocious defense at the end, think they went like 8 straight possessions where the clippers got buckets

Brooks is terrible, cp3 aint shut down anyone, he was hacking kd every posession and kd was still scoring on em. Brooks needs to get kd the ball at the top and let kd cook, hes tryna post him up when they were doubling everytime. The only thing I fault kd for was those awful pass out of double teams, think he had 3 passes picked for a score.
scott brooks is not out there playing basketball

did you watch the 4th quarter?

if thats not trash than you need to raise your expectations

okc would have been better off putting kd's mom on the court
:lol: im done. You always have some sort of agenda to push on your posts. This was not entirely on KDs shoulders. The game wasnt lost on the mismatch between CP3 and KD. Yeah he was soft tonight, but to call his performance tonight trash? :rofl:
You dont understand how much coaching matter in the playoffss. You lose a 16 point leade and yet you blame KD. :lol:

and the coach forced westbrook to turn down the open 3?

they had plenty of chances to win, the players just didnt get it done
Guy stop being silly. Of course he didn't make WestBrook turn down the 3. WestBrook is just an idiot like that. You're telling me making no adjustments during the 4th is acceptable. It's not acceptable just like KD's play in the 4th is not acceptable. Reasonable people understand this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom