2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

and the coach forced westbrook to turn down the open 3?

they had plenty of chances to win, the players just didnt get it done
Guy stop being silly. Of course he didn't make WestBrook turn down the 3. WestBrook is just an idiot like that. You're telling me making no adjustments during the 4th is acceptable. It's not acceptable just like KD's play in the 4th is not acceptable. Reasonable people understand this.
players dont know how to make adjustments?

someone is denying me the ball, oh ill try something else next time down to get open

these are grown *** men that have been playing basketball for all their lives and they need a coach to tell them how to deal with a defender over a foot shorter than you?

did you watch the 4th quarter?

if thats not trash than you need to raise your expectations

okc would have been better off putting kd's mom on the court
laugh.gif
im done. You always have some sort of agenda to push on your posts. This was not entirely on KDs shoulders. The game wasnt lost on the mismatch between CP3 and KD. Yeah he was soft tonight, but to call his performance tonight trash?
roll.gif

You dont understand how much coaching matter in the playoffss. You lose a 16 point leade and yet you blame KD.
laugh.gif
he played like trash in the 4th and okc came back to win, how do you not blame it on kd

but sure, go read the stat sheet and assume kd had a good game. 

This guys trying to say the coach aint to blame for the non adjustments lol

Brooks has it looking like an la fitness offense out there lol

someone is denying me the ball, oh ill try something else next time down to get open

these are grown *** men that have been playing basketball for all their lives and they need a coach to tell them how to deal with a defender over a foot shorter than you?
Bruh I'm going to digress with you kid. You're obviously either trolling or just an idiot. If coaching doesn't matter, why didn't the Bulls or the Lakers win until Phil became coach? They should have just won with Joe blow then right?

Bruh I'm going to digress with you kid. You're obviously either trolling or just an idiot. If coaching doesn't matter, why didn't the Bulls or the Lakers win until Phil became coach? They should have just won with Joe blow then right?
phil jackson never had to deal with his best player being scared of big moments

phil jackson never had to deal with his best player being scared of big moments
laugh.gif
 So there were no big moments before Phil become the coach? Neither team won rings before Phil got there guy. What were MJ and Kobe doing then?
find me an example of kobe of mj shying away from the ball for half a quarter with any sized defender guarding them, let alone carlton banks

of course coaching matters but okc could have easily won if the "mvp" didnt wet the bed in the 4th quarter

same thing happened in the first round

Scott Brooks is getting way to much heat.
He will NEVER get "too much heat" with KD and Russ on his team.

Not at least until he's out of a job anyway.

He deserves a ton of blame, but I don't think it's ALL on him though. I see it as more of a perfect storm of things rather than all on one person.
Kd got that melo syndrome, hes just not a leader of men, something in that dmv water, ai was the last of a dying breed
This _, man.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Slandered an entire county.

NT is full of savages g. Y'all stay looking to crush ****** before, during, and after each game.

find me an example of kobe of mj shying away from the ball for half a quarter with any sized defender guarding them, let alone carlton banks

of course coaching matters but okc could have easily won if the "mvp" didnt wet the bed in the 4th quarter

Uh John Starks gave MJ fits bruh. So did Joe Dumars. Neither were his height guy. You're just trolling. KD deserves blame but so does the idiot coach. He gets paid to coach guy. Do your ****ing job. I'm quite positive he saw what we all saw yet he made zero adjustments. He's blameless though right?

NT lives in the moment way too much. KD will get his, just not this season. Title belongs to the Heat :smh:

No one wants to see the Heat win again but they'll beat any opposing team so what will the NBA do? Put the clips in the finals, the team that made national headlines. Now you will have people who don't care about basketball watching the finals. Dead srs.

@ChrisPalmerNBA: KD on what Clips did to stop him: "They ain't do nothing."

@ChrisPalmerNBA: KD on CP3: "If it's one-on-one I got the advantage."

@mcten: Kevin Durant dismissed Chris Paul's 4th Q defense saying that he was only contained when the Clippers doubled him

Uh John Starks gave MJ fits bruh. So did Joe Dumars. Neither were his height guy. You're just trolling. KD deserves blame but so does the idiot coach. He gets paid to coach guy. Do your ****ing job. I'm quite positive he saw what we all saw yet he made zero adjustments. He's blameless though right?
show me where mj would just give up on plays and go stand in the corner with this arms on his knees

there are a bunch of great defenders in the nba and its really hard to score in the playoffs but to just give up shows that kd is ***** made

everyone knows brooks is a bad coach, hes not going to do much. no one expects him to make good adjustments. people do expect the mvp to play like the mvp

asking scott brooks to make end game adjustments is like asking derek fisher to score 25 points, its not going to happen. the best scorer in the world should be able to find ways to score on his own

@ChrisPalmerNBA: KD on what Clips did to stop him: "They ain't do nothing."

@ChrisPalmerNBA: KD on CP3: "If it's one-on-one I got the advantage."

@mcten: Kevin Durant dismissed Chris Paul's 4th Q defense saying that he was only contained when the Clippers doubled him
KD in that denial stage. Almost more denial than that denial defense Paul played on him

You don't need plays run? You think this is NBA 2k14 I see :lol: . He did pass out of the double what game were you watching. Scott Brooks let 5 minutes pass without adjusting to what was going on guy. You think someone like Phil allows that to happen? KD deserves blame but IDK how you just ignore dudes trash coaching.

KD is a 6'9 PF who is the MVP of the league with unlimited range and had a 22 point lead at one point. Being guarded by a 6'0 point guard. This isn't about Brooks, this loss is on KD. He should have maned up and took it as a insult that Paul was on him. Y'all are gonna blame coaches and everything else until KD is retired kicking it with Barry, LT, C Webb and Karl Malone wondering what the hell happened.

Last edited:
OKC doesn't play to win, they play to not lose. The game was there's, this is the playoffs, yet the let off and play as if they're up 30 until they're up by 4.

I called it though. OKC blows lead. Never bet on OKC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom