2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

if the best player played like the best player okc would have won
This is the Playoffs fam, coaching decisions are crucial to winning games and series. You make it sound like its 1v5 out there. Best player got 40 tonight and still lost.
3 turnovers, struggling to get the ball in the final 5 minutes of the 4th

kd doesnt wet the bed and okc easily wins

he played like trash and his team lost. pretty much how being the best player works
12-24
40pts
15-18 FT

and he played like trash? You delirious keyboard typing ************
eyes.gif
did you watch the 4th quarter?

if thats not trash than you need to raise your expectations

okc would have been better off putting kd's mom on the court

CP3: 45 minutes, 23 & 10, 4 steals, 1 turnover, did a good job guarding KD down the stretch.

Uh the Lakers and Bulls would have run plays to exploit the mismatch. KD is never going to be able to put the ball on the floor with someone like Chris Paul getting underneath him. Scott Brooks is a **** coach.

You don't need plays run. Shoot over him or take him in the post. They double you pass. Some times you gotta say forget the coach, give me the damn ball and get out my way.

Uh the Lakers and Bulls would have run plays to exploit the mismatch. KD is never going to be able to put the ball on the floor with someone like Chris Paul getting underneath him. Scott Brooks is a **** coach.
You don't need plays run. Shoot over him or take him in the post. They double you pass. Some times you gotta say forget the coach, give me the damn ball and get out my way.
nah dude, you need to blame something else. kd needs to be spoon fed while having a coach tell him what to do at all times

KD and Brooks should have made the Clipper pay for that matchup plain and simple. Brooks had his team literally bring the ball up and stand still
Yeah I agree, they should of abused the hell out of it but when the help came the ball was in Westbrooks hand. This is where I think Doc won the game. A little of KDs fault for being passive as hell too.

Overreactions and hyperbole abound in this thread right now.
I feel you, but...

Y'all ready to see the Clippers win?
Ain't happening, it's Mother's Day and we all know about KD relationship with his mom.

I expect a 40 point performance from him.

If Clippers get this under 10 at half, they'll win.
Nah.
Russ out here being great.

Clippers are done.
At least you were right about the 40 pt performance.
laugh.gif

In all honesty I'm pretty sure OKC will blow the lead. It's what they do
Great call. That was early in the game too.

the thunder offensive struggle down the stretch is a product of scott brooks doing nothing. they made zero adjustments. no floor spacing

You don't need plays run? You think this is NBA 2k14 I see
laugh.gif
. He did pass out of the double what game were you watching. Scott Brooks let 5 minutes pass without adjusting to what was going on guy. You think someone like Phil allows that to happen? KD deserves blame but IDK how you just ignore dudes trash coaching.

He'd have to catch and shoot. He doesn't trust his dribble around Chris. Posting? Ehh. I don't know if Durant is strong enough to prevent Chris from moving him off of the block. If he and Chris are fighting for a spot on the floor, my money is on Chris. Durant needs to hit that weight room and call Hakeem.

if the best player played like the best player okc would have won
This is the Playoffs fam, coaching decisions are crucial to winning games and series. You make it sound like its 1v5 out there. Best player got 40 tonight and still lost.
3 turnovers, struggling to get the ball in the final 5 minutes of the 4th

kd doesnt wet the bed and okc easily wins

he played like trash and his team lost. pretty much how being the best player works
12-24

40pts

15-18 FT

and he played like trash? You delirious keyboard typing ************ :rolleyes
did you watch the 4th quarter?

if thats not trash than you need to raise your expectations

okc would have been better off putting kd's mom on the court
Now your reaching for lulz, just stop :smh:

Last edited:
Awwsome prob had 5 different browsers open with 5 different posts talking about how great Russ is if that shot went in.

You don't need plays run? You think this is NBA 2k14 I see
laugh.gif
. He did pass out of the double what game were you watching. Scott Brooks let 5 minutes pass without adjusting to what was going on guy. You think someone like Phil allows that to happen? KD deserves blame but IDK how you just ignore dudes trash coaching.
by passing out of a double im sure he meant pass to your own teammate, not pass to the other team for an open layup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom