2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Clippers were down 16 and I went to get some crawfish, crabs and shrimp, and now I flip on NBA tv and see 101-99 Clippers :rofl: :rofl:

KD needs to learn to pass out of double teams, anybody know how many turnovers he had in the 4th?
I clearly saw him pass it to a wide open WestBrook done 2 with about 25 secs left. WestBrook turned down the shot in order to drive the ball right into 3 Clipper defenders.

Time Warner Cable apparently went blank the final 30 seconds of the game
laugh.gif

if the best player played like the best player okc would have won
This is the Playoffs fam, coaching decisions are crucial to winning games and series. You make it sound like its 1v5 out there. Best player got 40 tonight and still lost.
3 turnovers, struggling to get the ball in the final 5 minutes of the 4th

kd doesnt wet the bed and okc easily wins

he played like trash and his team lost. pretty much how being the best player works

LOL @ the notion that russ should've made that cross court pass to KD. yall don't think CP3 would've closed out?

KD needs that Lebron either. This dude been given everything. the perfect young team to build on, the ability to pretty much shoot over everybody and speed and handles to finish inside as well, sweep through calls that led to winning scoring titles from the line, and a media shield because of Russ. HIS MAMA HAD TO MAKE HIM PLAY he never really had the heart. He just gotta grow some balls.

KD needs more arsenal on the post. I see a lot times where he could just spin away from the double team for lay up or a j.. Its not like CP was able to reach high yet he decided to let CP bodied him

if the best player played like the best player okc would have won
This is the Playoffs fam, coaching decisions are crucial to winning games and series. You make it sound like its 1v5 out there. Best player got 40 tonight and still lost.
3 turnovers, struggling to get the ball in the final 5 minutes of the 4th

kd doesnt wet the bed and okc easily wins

he played like trash and his team lost. pretty much how being the best player works
12-24
40pts
15-18 FT

and he played like trash? You delirious keyboard typing *** ***** :rolleyes

Last edited:
LOL @ the notion that russ should've made that cross court pass to KD. yall don't think CP3 would've closed out?

This always bothered me. People think that players will just stop. Russ makes that pass and CP3 closes on KD and knowing how things went KD prob woulda just fumbled the ball.

@anthonyVslater: Doc on switching CP3 to KD: "That's not brilliant coaching, it's desperate coaching."

pimp.gif
Exactly, Doc got lucky that he's coaching against Brooks and that KD doesn't have the presence yet to take advantage of a point guard sticking him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom