2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said to the oh "the best player wins" people

ON THE MARGINS COACHING MATTERS.

when teams get to close interns of talent, the 1% edge a good coach gives you MATTERS.

Last edited:
Thunder blew a 16 point 4th quarter lead. Blake had 5 fouls. Paul was guarding Durant. Brooks needs to be banned tonight. I mean not even allowed to fly back with the team.

Did yall not see the help defense everytime KD had the ball? I think Doc played it right. Let the game be decided by the wildcard Westbrook. CP3 did not body him on defense though yall reaching hard.

mj or kobe would run train on chris paul

kd is just soft
Please man John Starks used to give MJ fits. Is MJ soft? I'm not even arguing that KD isn't soft because he is but he's never going to be able to put the ball on the floor from a stationary position on the perimeter against a guard getting underneath him the caliber of Chris Paul.

I was nodding off most of the final 5 minutes but even I noticed that they doubled KD and dared Reggie Jackson and whoever else was in to shoot.

Did yall not see the help defense everytime KD had the ball? I think Doc played it right. Let the game be decided by the wildcard Westbrook. CP3 did not body him on defense though yall reaching hard.
KD and Brooks should have made the Clipper pay for that matchup plain and simple. Brooks had his team literally bring the ball up and stand still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom