2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCOTT BROOKS.

SCOTT BROOKS.

SCOTT BROOKS.

:x

In case I haven't made myself clear on where I stand. Brooks is an AWFULLLLLLLL coach. Can't wait to see him as the future Doug Collins. Talkin bout. When I coached Durant.

Chirs Paul really was grabbing the living **** out of Durant but that's bound to happen when the smaller person is on you

At least espn plays some sick beats. Everything else is awful.

Scott Brooks I don't know what to say, put Westbrook and Durant in a side pick and roll, and throw the lob to Durant, CP3 won't be able to contest.

but stadning around watching Durant post up at the elbow?

Really?

KD went Ghost. For everyone saying Westbrook was wrong for taking the shot is wrong themselves. He demanded the ball. Why didn't KD demand the ball? GHOST.

If the coach has to tell KD to take CP3 to school there's a problem. How can you blame the coach? You think MJ or Kobe has to be told that? Stop making excuses for the MVP.

Scott Brooks had no adjustments for CP3 guarding KD. I'm speechless.

KD literally disappeared down the stretch. The thunder went into Westbrook getting a screen from durant, and then durant going and hiding.
you shouldnt need to make an adjustment for that

its called growing a pair 
I'm not sure if ur trolling or u reallys don't no squat about basketball

CP (along with dc :wow: ) brought them back offensively and guarded Durant the whole fourth quarter. 6 feet tall. Have to respect that

What a meltdown. Westbrook did his part, cant blame him on that shot he was feelin it. Props to Don Cheadle on that clutch 3 and Collison. Son was cookin out there late in the game.

OKC was much better off going with Westbrook-Ibaka pick and rolls. If Westbrook turns the corner, there's no rim protection or the entire defense collapses.

A 16 point lead in the 4th quarter blown
sick.gif
Brooks should get Donald Sterling'd

Kd nice guy personality is his downfall. You can't be a nice guy and a killer. Letting a ****** locking him up down the stretch lol.

Prob gonna get hate but for all of the ish everyone gives LeBron in the 4th he always has the ball in his hands with the game on the line. Whether he passes to an open teammate or shoots he has the ball.

KD should ALWAYS have the ball. If he wants the shot take it or pass it to an open teammate.

KD is lacking leadership IMO. Westbrook doesn't respect KD as a leader that's why he gets away w the things he does. Wade acknowledges it's Brons team and until Westbrook sees that gonna be trouble for the thunder.

its not even cp shutting down kd

its when kd gets the ball he instantly gets trapped by a help defender

that has been going for like 10 straight possessions

brooks should have seen that pattern and make adjustments

Scott Brooks had no adjustments for CP3 guarding KD. I'm speechless.

KD literally disappeared down the stretch. The thunder went into Westbrook getting a screen from durant, and then durant going and hiding.
you shouldnt need to make an adjustment for that

its called growing a pair 
I'm not sure if ur trolling or u reallys don't no squat about basketball
been saying this all year, kd hates pressure situations and is soft

and kd loves to prove me right

hope the bum finds a nice lockerroom corner to cry in

Westbrook takes the final shot he gets the blame...KD doesnt take the final he doesnt get any heat because hes KD...I dont get it man :smh:

This was a huge opportunity for OKC to close the door but they blew it. This one is going to go seven games...

Based on the results thus far, I'm thinking (and hoping) it'll be a Spurs-Heat Finals rematch this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom