2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ChrisPalmerNBA: KD on what Clips did to stop him: "They ain't do nothing."

@ChrisPalmerNBA: KD on CP3: "If it's one-on-one I got the advantage."

@mcten: Kevin Durant dismissed Chris Paul's 4th Q defense saying that he was only contained when the Clippers doubled him

GREAT players take advantage of double teams by finding the open man like LeBron and Kobe and MJ. That's what separates the GREAT players from the scorers.

GREAT players take advantage of double teams by finding the open man like LeBron and Kobe and MJ. That's what separates the GREAT players from the scorers.

Yeah but KD's wrong. The main reason why those doubles worked and he coughed it up was because CP made it very tough on KD to get some solid positioning. So in that regard, that's all CP just fighting KD for positioning. Hard to get KD the ball when his will is literally being taken away by CP.

@ChrisPalmerNBA: KD on what Clips did to stop him: "They ain't do nothing."

@ChrisPalmerNBA: KD on CP3: "If it's one-on-one I got the advantage."

@mcten: Kevin Durant dismissed Chris Paul's 4th Q defense saying that he was only contained when the Clippers doubled him

KD in that denial stage. Almost more denial than that denial defense Paul played on him
*walks through the pearly gates*

Last edited:
All we need is for Hibbert to put up 0 and 0 and NT NBA thread will be greatness today
I'm just patiently waiting in the cut. 
laugh.gif

show me where mj would just give up on plays and go stand in the corner with this arms on his knees

there are a bunch of great defenders in the nba and its really hard to score in the playoffs but to just give up shows that kd is ***** made

everyone knows brooks is a bad coach, hes not going to do much. no one expects him to make good adjustments. people do expect the mvp to play like the mvp

asking scott brooks to make end game adjustments is like asking derek fisher to score 25 points, its not going to happen. the best scorer in the world should be able to find ways to score on his own
There have been plenty of games where Mike and Kobe did nothing be real dude. KD gave up? Didn't dude score like 4 points in the last 1:30? How do you accomplish that if you gave up? I guess you're ignoring where I said KD deserves some heat. The coach also deserves some heat for making zero adjustments. He didn't help his players out. Isn't that what coaches are paid to do? If Scott Brooks doesn't make adjustments, why does he still have a job?
KD is a 6'9 PF who is the MVP of the league with unlimited range and had a 22 point lead at one point. Being guarded by a 6'0 point guard. This isn't about Brooks, this loss is on KD. He should have maned up and took it as a insult that Paul was on him. Y'all are gonna blame coaches and everything else until KD is retired kicking it with Barry, LT, C Webb and Karl Malone wondering what the hell happened.
KD is slight of frame I don't care how tall he is. He's a great scorer but he's not a complete scorer and neither is LeBron for that matter. He can def be guarded by someone strong enough to not allow him to post them. Paul is cat quick so KD is not going to be able to put the ball on the floor against him from a stand still position with a defender barreling down on him. You're talking directly to me so when did I blame Scott Brooks solely? He and KD deserve blame.

Ok it's pretty obvious now that this dude Sea manup hates KD and loves Bron....... No need to even argue with him lol
Nah, I'm pretty sure when OKC won game 3 son was slurpin KD and his mama.
i dont think i have ever said anything good about kd

other than a "nice shot" here and there
Yeah, that's why I edit it... ***** how you quote me so fast, it was only up for a tenth of a second :lol:

There have been plenty of games where Mike and Kobe did nothing be real dude. KD gave up? Didn't dude score like 4 points in the last 1:30? How do you accomplish that if you gave up? I guess you're ignoring where I said KD deserves some heat. The coach also deserves some heat for making zero adjustments. He didn't help his players out. Isn't that what coaches are paid to do? If Scott Brooks doesn't make adjustments, why does he still have a job?

KD is slight of frame I don't care how tall he is. He's a great scorer but he's not a complete scorer and neither is LeBron for that matter. He can def be guarded by someone strong enough to not allow him to post them. Paul is cat quick so KD is not going to be able to put the ball on the floor against him from a stand still position with a defender barreling down on him. You're talking directly to me so when did I blame Scott Brooks solely? He and KD deserve blame.

You didn't. You said KD had his share of blame but I disagree with Brooks taking blame for this one. If putting a guard on KD shuts him down because he can't put the ball on the floor his career is over. Just put a guard on him and he's done. I don't think that's the case though. He just lacks the ability to kill. It's not like Brooks forgot how to coach after the 1st qt. Sometimes the players have to help their coach out. Like when Daily erased the board and told Detroit "if you don't know this by now why are we here".

Last edited:

Ok it's pretty obvious now that this dude Sea manup hates KD and loves Bron....... No need to even argue with him lol
Nah, I'm pretty sure when OKC won game 3 son was slurpin KD and his mama.
i dont think i have ever said anything good about kd

other than a "nice shot" here and there
Yeah, that's why I edit it... ***** how you quote me so fast, it was only up for a tenth of a second
laugh.gif
i always click the new post thing at the bottom of the screen so i never refresh to see edits 
laugh.gif

You didn't. You said KD had his share of blame but I disagree with Brooks taking blame for this one. If putting a guard on KD shuts him down because he can't put the ball on the floor his career is over. Just put a guard on him and he's done. I don't think that's the case though. He just lacks the ability to kill. It's not like Brooks forgot how to coach after the 1st qt. Sometimes the players have to help their coach out. Like when Daily erased the board and told Detroit "if you don't know this by now why are we here".
Man you make some pretty outlandish statements 
laugh.gif
. Just put any guard on him and he's done
mean.gif
? How many Chris Paul's do you see running around the NBA fam? Paul is an elite player I don't care small he is. Not just anyone can do what he did and you know this. Coaches and players each have a role to play. If something is not working isn't it on the coach to try to find an answer? Scott Brooks is living off the Thunders talent advantage. He's a **** coach.

I don't care what anybody says, Kevin Durant CANNOT let Chris Paul be even comfortable with the idea of guarding him. Let alone stopping him. Kevin Durant should feel disrespected. He has to punish Doc & Chris for thinking that would even work.
But the problem is it did. Astonishing. Durant once again fades in the background when the game is on the line late and Russy takes all the blame for taking all the shots :smh:
Either Durant couldn't get the ball. Or keep turning the ball over in the middle passing lane. Terrible.
The Clippers were DONE and the Thunder gave them life and gave the game away.
Can't blame Westbrook for this loss. He played great

Kd nice guy personality is his downfall. You can't be a nice guy and a killer. Letting a ****** locking him up down the stretch lol.
That's why the media doesn't go in on him, cuz he's too nice. Have cp3 shut down lebron in the 4th like that and espn and twitter would be blowing up. But it's KD, so let's all go in on Westbrook and the coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom