2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.

But from a purely basketball perspective, things were different. Sterling was spending more freely, letting his basketball people run things without interference and generally being hands off except for showing up to games. That's a lot different from the situation going on when Doc played for the Clippers.
While that's true, I still believe Doc knew what he was getting himself into.

I can't find the original quote right now from the intro presser, but regardless, Doc had to know how Sterling was. He just chose to ignore it.
doc def ignored it and chose $ and a good team......doc wanted nothing to do with rebuilding the celtics

he hoped donald changed 

But from a purely basketball perspective, things were different. Sterling was spending more freely, letting his basketball people run things without interference and generally being hands off except for showing up to games. That's a lot different from the situation going on when Doc played for the Clippers.

This is true

I'm black and grew up in DC. Here's the deal with the hoodie thing. Yes it's wrong to judge someone off a piece of clothing but I don't see anyone on here randomly walking up to a guy wearing a hoodie asking for directions for example. Not in the areas I grew up at. It's not being racist it's being cautions. I can see a white person who's not from the area being scared. I would be too if it was a white guy with tats all over his face in a location I'm not familiar with. We all judge people on first sight and if you don't your a lier. Right or wrong.

Last edited:
is scott brooks job safe??
nerd.gif

The Ibaka injury probably helped Brooks get by for AT LEAST another year. There is now an excuse for him.

If OKC would have just lost in the 1st round, then you probably would have got your wish :lol:

it's a damn shame we're still talking about all this after the clippers defeated racism when they turned their jackets inside out and threw em in a pile at center court

The Ibaka injury probably helped Brooks get by for AT LEAST another year. There is now an excuse for him.

If OKC would have just lost in the 1st round, then you probably would have got your wish :lol:

yep its built in now & they also have an excuse for paying him too

:lol: tracy morgan is that dude

there is gonna be a 30 for 30 about the thunder never winning a championship. KD and Russ don't work together. Their coach is a moron. Owner is stingy. And GM traded away the best SG in the league. Plus bill simmons loves talkin about the harden trade

give jeremy lamb some burn!!

I honestly think Cuban's quotes about Sterling is being said so he can have some reasoning when he votes to keep sterling IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom