2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure someone yesterday predicted, without any games going on, that this thread would veer into Nas v. Jay Z territory. Whoever that was, you were pretty dead on. Congrats.

[thread="593997"]Ppl call me a troll for slurping kanye who actually is the hottest in the game right now yet this guy been slurping jay for years and hes not a troll???[/thread]
Hot for 2 decades > Hot right now

Kanye has been an infinity better overall musician in the last 10 years than Jay-Z.

The College Dropout dropped over a decade ago.

If you collected best songs Jay-Z has made in that time frame and made it one album it still wouldn't compare to that album.

Last edited:
Kanye has been an infinity better overall musician in the last 10 years than Jay-Z.

If you collected best songs Jay-Z has made in that time frame and made it one album it still wouldn't compare to that album.
Reasonable Doubt>>>>>CD
American Gangster>>CD

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure someone yesterday predicted, without any games going on, that this thread would veer into Nas v. Jay Z territory. Whoever that was, you were pretty dead on. Congrats.

Mannnnnnn. :lol:

It's just...we can do better, guys. Cmon. :smh:

Reasonable Doubt>>>>>CD
American Gangster>>CD

I can type that hot garbage taste better than pumpkin pie but that doesn't make it true.

I'd rather do this than talk about rich white people being racist.

Last edited:
I can type that hot garbage taste better than pumpkin pie but that doesn't make it true.

I'd rather do this than talk about rich white people being racist.
I can understand the hate for Jay-Z, but his music hasn't been bad at all for the decade
He's been lazy though
And I'm a Ye fan too

wait....did this thread really just become a jay vs kanye vs nas 3way ladder match? dammit Kobe where are you??

Jesus Christ.

Scott Brooks face
roll.gif
and when he hesitates to throw in the towel

ingenious.

I have black UF hoodie and wear glasses, I like to think I wouldn't be threatening. What if it's cold outside and at night with bad lighting? Just a piss poor example by Mark.

I believe he's setting the seeds to not vote against Sterling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom