2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trapped in the Closet is the best song R. Kelly has ever made. Nothing else comes close really.

Those Happy People/Step in the Name of Love sounding old people songs :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: . Absolute garbage.

ill smack off your kufi for saying that bs antelope

seriously tho.... you dont get it because stepping IS chicago its a chicago song/vibe to it & i can't name a single person who wont start dancing the second they hear it

like hearing feeling on ya booty & not sayin boo-ooo-tiee just like him :lol:

Last edited:
Trapped in the Closet is the best song R. Kelly has ever made. Nothing else comes close really.

Those Happy People/Step in the Name of Love sounding old people songs :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: . Absolute garbage.

son you respect your elders!

Last edited:
the whole kelz v mr biggs beef was so
pimp.gif

the music the videos it brought & even other songs they werent in they kept it going
All over Garcelle Beauvais fine ***

huh?

both them dudes were heavily into god or so they said.

both them dudes turn out to be pedo pirates

lets not bring religion into this

So that makes me wrong?
Exactly so they said.. you don't know
Nor do i
Don't even bother me bro I looked it said NobleKane you know what I said

Why even bother

Peace

Last edited:

Those Happy People/Step in the Name of Love sounding old people songs :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: . Absolute garbage Maybe I'll enjoy them when I'm 63 and have some use for playing them reminiscing on the 2000's when its 2040.

So much wrong in one post. The blasphemy :smh: :smh: :smh:

just like snoop is soo LA

its a damn picture back to the music before the game starts :lol:

Wait though, that's an Antoine Walker jersey, right? Antoine is from Chicago. So, Kelly is probably just repping a Chicago kid, not the Celtics. (I don't know why I'm saying anything to stick up for him, BTW).l

This Kelly article that homie linked me to is flat out stomach turning man. Goodness.

no lie. I can't even enjoy his music the same way. But interestingly enough guys like Jay-Z rapped about the same topics. and a slew of rock stars i'm sure.

but Kells being parked outside of the highschool or how he paid off victims or flew their families out to the south of France is just sick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom