2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
man it's too damn hot for noodle and soups and **** of that nature
laugh.gif

I just got pho a few days ago
embarassed.gif

nice one man. I'm not sure what for there is in NZ tbh.

Corn dogs I guess?
laugh.gif
 not much to choose from in NZ actually.

Might go with noodles. Winter here and my *** is freezing.  Wish I had a bucket of popcorn too 

about 2 hours left.

Someone give me suggestions of food (lunch time here) that I can have while watching the finals. I need it to be a perfect experience
CHIPOTLE!!!!!!!

That was gonna be my plan, but I'm making food instead.

Posted this in the finals thread but have no idea which thread is everyone keeping up with the series with so yeah :lol:

Bosh and Lewis confidence coming into this series brings a new dynamic for Miami this series. Allows for better floor spacing than it was for Miami last year. We'll see how much of Bosh's extended 3 point play affects Tim Duncan defending at the rim.

How much the Spurs Others can contribute this series will be key. The battle of 3 point line from the others will be Key. Between bellineli, Green, Diaw, Bonner, Ginobli, and ray allen, lewis, chalmers, battier, the winner of the series could be what team gets the most out of their others from the 3 point line.

Expect for rashard Lewis to be a big factor in later games. The spurs strategy will be to clog the paint so lebron easy baskets won't be his bread and butter all the time. He's gonna have to put on some big boy pants and perfect a midrange game this series. If him or wade aren't twerking from mid range, the spurs can have this series QUICK

Trapped in the Closet is the best song R. Kelly has ever made. Nothing else comes close really.

Those Happy People/Step in the Name of Love sounding old people songs
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. Absolute garbage Maybe I'll enjoy them when I'm 63 and have some use for playing them reminiscing on the 2000's when its 2040.
I know I'm late but 
indifferent.gif
 to all of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom