2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get Dwight's problem. How could he pull a stunt this lame? His current BM is so bad too :smh:

And that snow bunny BM he has?! :smh: :smh: so fire and he goes and messes with a girl who just got her driver's license

Dwight's current BM...

christine-vest-13.jpg

coldcity coldcity this is far from bad?

If you have this at home, why even waste your time with Kaep?

Cause guys don't mind throwing shame on their meat, hence a lot of girl problem/what should I do threads

If I was Dwight, I'd be more ashamed about his music sing-along album than this current venture into the High Schools hallways of America.

im talking about the 1st joint that was twerkin at luda pool party

idk who that is but it backs up mypoint of him being a goofie you "have" that & fly out kolin cap's sister for what

You mean Royce?

Nah I wasn't talkin bout Royce, his first BM. I'm was talkin bout his current BM. Even though Dwight is a scrub I've always thought he had a nice wrap sheet with the chicks he picked up off the court. He was just a dummy for not putting on that hat but with some of these chicks you can't blame him :smh: him turning pedo all of a sudden is an all time low :smh: :smh: :smh:

Oh and this is either BM #4 or #5 I believe, she is FIRE :evil:

hope-alexa-photos.jpg

Look, it's not ok to be playin with 16 year old girls at all, but I mean, you passin up these joints here, for a 16 year old stick figure, you deserve whatever happens to you. I got no sympathy. :smh:

Man if people would just accept god they can be okay but people just reject and ignore and stay sick

Just don't get it

R Kelly can be okay and so can anybody else they just need to wake up and realize there is real help

He made us don't ignore him

Last edited:
Just waiting on the game, let's see how each team comes out Game 1
3 peat for Miami or that chip on the rebound, the Finals rematch for SA

Man if people would just accept god they can be okay but people just reject and ignore and stay sick

Just don't get it

R Kelly can be okay and so can anybody else they just need to wake up and realize there is real help

.....what? Is there something more to this and those Lebron rants :lol:?

Last edited:
but but but he was so much better than noah this yr........at macking hs ugly girls

Just don't get it

.....what? Is there something more to this and those Lebron rants :lol:?

yesterday dwight was "snubbed" somehow by the DPOY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom