2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight Howard is a lame, shocker.

Marco only has game on the court.

I know y'all weren't tryna compare Gasol coming to the lakers to lebron joining the Heat?

And Michael made Scotty, not the other way around.

This is fake

But I will be messing with Dwight next time I'm Courtside

Been wanting to see the rockets play anyway

Ima be on some where's debby all game
Lol

Glad somebody posted this. Great read. Steve Kelly on Jerome James lol:

“Jerome James, I mean give me a break,” Kelley said. “I don’t remember how many times I remember Jerome taking a 15-foot jumper and Nate yelling at him, ‘Jerome, there’s a reason you’re open.’ That guy played five games in his career and look at how much money he made out of it.”

roll.gif
  Swish and Belli

As I mentioned some time last week...Jerome James should go in the history books as one of the first bum big man to make a fortune.

I don't get Dwight's problem. How could he pull a stunt this lame? His current BM is so bad too :smh:

And that snow bunny BM he has?! :smh: :smh: so fire and he goes and messes with a girl who just got her driver's license

I don't get Dwight's problem. How could he pull a stunt this lame? His current BM is so bad too :smh:

And that snow bunny BM he has?! :smh: :smh: so fire and he goes and messes with a girl who just got her driver's license

you goin a bit far shorty is far from bad
but he should have pick of the litter in H town & hes choosing boy looking girls sad

kap better check his sister

As I mentioned some time last week...Jerome James should go in the history books as one of the first bum big man to make a fortune.

Bynum has a Jerome James shrine in his home.

At least he was actually great at one point though. :lol:

Like I said in the Lakers thread.

Dwight didn't learn anything from Kobe in that one year in LA. Should have paid her off like Shaq does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom