2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old school players thank God every day that they didn't come up in the social media age. Imagine if Twiter had existed when Wilt was racking up his numbers.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Or Magic Johnson
Jordan and Chuck too

or AC Green 
nerd.gif
eek.gif
Chuck to a lesser extent. He was in the news with his stuff anyway. Jordan would have been interesting. AC Green would have been clowned anyway 
laugh.gif

Dwight :smh:

She doesn't even look old enough to fool you either. Clearly she's sweeter than 16.

:smh: at her parents. How are you going let your daughter go chill with Dwight Howard?

Last edited:

Old school players thank God every day that they didn't come up in the social media age. Imagine if Twiter had existed when Wilt was racking up his numbers.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Or Magic Johnson
Jordan and Chuck too

or AC Green 
nerd.gif
eek.gif
Chuck to a lesser extent. He was in the news with his stuff anyway. Jordan would have been interesting. AC Green would have been clowned anyway 
laugh.gif
I'm sure there was tons more with Chuck, especially with say stupid/impulsive things that weren't necessarily illegal/newsworthy because it wasn't recorded (ala Sterling unfortunately).

AC Green, because social media is probably the only way he could have been exposed 
laugh.gif

Get Dwight the hell out of here man. :rofl:

This dude already got beaucoup baby mamas and he ******* with girls in HS too?

Come on fam, you're telling me he was playing that angry in the playoffs because he was feeling slighted by a teenage girl?

You can't make this type of **** up. :lol:

@rck3sactown  But with Chuck it was different. He could get away with that stuff because he was funny and was able to laugh at himself. He said stuff in front of cameras with no damns given so I don't think it would have been that much different. 

@rck3sactown  But with Chuck it was different. He could get away with that stuff because he was funny and was able to laugh at himself. He said stuff in front of cameras with no damns given so I don't think it would have been that much different. 
ya thats a good point. Camera or no camera, he is keeping it 100.

Who knows though, maybe if he was in a private group (like Dwight surely believed) some weird **** could get out.

oh well, to live in the 90s again 
tired.gif

Chris Paul made first team? You gotta be kidding.

Spurs in 5. Can't wait to see the heat go down.

:pimp:

it might happen. heres to a Spurs victory tonight

might stay out of this thread until after the game so i dont jinx the spurs

Earl...
laugh.gif
. I always gave him credit for that one. That's a real *** question any dude would ask in that situation. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom