2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ry gonna pick the most polluted joint out of them 10,000 lakes and drink that **** unfiltered.

roll.gif
@ the Flip timeline..

What's the news on Dwight everybody is in on except me 
nerd.gif
HS Girl Says Dwight Howard Flew Her Out to Florida for Hookup (Photos)
Read more at http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...is-christian-gf-photos/4/#X6DCOriTIFxC2M2A.99

D-Dwight-Howard.jpeg

This is Debbie in the photo above and she seems to be a little perturb with Dwight Howard. You know how the story goes, alleged sidechick, jumpoff, etc etc gets annoyed by something and the first Tweet, IG, Facebook message normally starts off just like this.

Then the first photos starting dropping.

Also in a weird twist Debbie appears to still be in High School.  Depending on when these photos were taken and what exactly was going that could be a whole other set of issues for Dwight.

You know how the rest of it goes from here. I am not a proponent of screenshotting, keeping messages and exposing people on social media, but my message to the athletes is always the same. Be very careful who you are flying out, messaging and deciding to be your sidechick with.  Even if you are innocent (Dwight could have a reasonable explanation for all this, I hope he does) that won’t stop them.

HS Girl Says Dwight Howard Flew Her Out to Florida for Hookup (Photos)

by Robert Littal | Posted on Thursday, June 5th, 2014
Got this ninja begging in the text

wow.png

Last edited:
He probably took them to that Palladium (sp?) theater in Richmond and gave them 50K in arcade coins.

Dwight :smh:

Can't just ask to see ID no more, you gotta ask for the birth certificate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom