2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can tell him stories about how he failed with KG which ultimately led to him going to Boston

Last edited:
Flip Saunders officially in as coach of the Wolves
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Goodbye Kevin Love. 
nah according to my MN ppl thats certifies hes staying :lol: i said "flip cant coach my 6 year old daughter"

If the Wolves won't accept the #6 and #17 pick, Brooklyn's future picks, Jeff Green and Jared Sullinger just for Love they are ******* stupid and deserve to rot.
If true, that's a substantial haul for a franchise player that reportedly doesn't want to be the cornerstone of the Timberwolves.

Perhaps a win-win obviously depending how well Minnesota does with those hypothetical three first-rounders in a draft class perceived as loaded, especially at the top.

i hope they take that so the bulls dont give up what they supposledy offered seriously.. gut boston not chi

Last edited:
If Kevin Love is smart, he'd leave.  All he needs is a conversation with KG and he'll know what to do. Loyalty is good, but not all the time.

FINALS HAVE ARRIVED

GOING INTO LURK MODE.

GOOD TO SEE NT IS STILL THE SAME.

SHOUT OUT TO THE KOBE STANS/ LAKER FANS AWAITING THE DEMISE OF LBJ.

SHOUT OUT TO THE NOSTALGIC BULLS/MJ FANS. CANT BE MAD AT CHA. MJ IS GOAT.

LMAO LAKERS TALK. WEST COAST KNICKS.

GO HEAT GO

Stop trying to discredit Pau to prop up Kobe. Typing on mobile things get overlooked and superstar was the wrong choice of word. But at the end of the day Pau Gasol was one of the top big men in the game, All Star appearances or not.

I doubt it was overlooked, you were just using it to fit into your narrative of hey Kobe did it, why yall hating on LeBron. I'll let you cook. I remember the day on here when he got traded, I'll go try and gravedig later and pull up some of the quotes, the same guys that's trying to prop him up now was downplaying him when the Lakers got him. All reports at the time were calling it a salary dump for MEM because of their struggles with him the year and a half prior to his being traded.

People were shocked at the time that we acquired him for what seemed to be so little ie Kwame Brown. People like to forget that the Lakers had one of the best records in the West that year prior to getting Pau, but Bynum got injured and we needed another big. Pau was a good player in Memphis that became great under Phil and Kobe's help.

Apparently Skip Bayless has Maxximus and a bunch of other NTers standing behind him in the background looking like puppets. "Lebron James should thank god that Ray Allen bailed him out." :rofl: :rofl:

Haha na lol fool View media item 1009813
I hear skip talk Im like hold on what?
I jus said that word for word yesterday

Great minds think alike lol

I'm shocked when I hear skip talk
No puppet here kid
My thoughts are original and my own
I'm a grown man I don't repeat others words when I have my own

If others think the same way i can't blame em

Last edited:
It's gameday fellas 
nthat.gif

Spurs about to hand out that work tonight 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I am borrowing this from the Wolves thread. Care of @RyGuy45

This needs to be seen.

This organization :lol: You cannot make it up anymore :lol: :lol:

To rehash:

Saunders gets fired by Minnesota for players tuning him out
Saunders gets fired by Detroit
Saunders gets fired by Washington
Saunders gets brought back by Minnesota, buys ownership stake, names himself President
Saunders hires himself as Head Coach

Good Lord. :smh:

I am borrowing this from the Wolves thread. Care of @RyGuy45

This needs to be seen.

This organization
laugh.gif
You cannot make it up anymore
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To rehash:

Saunders gets fired by Minnesota for players tuning him out

Saunders gets fired by Detroit

Saunders gets fired by Washington

Saunders gets brought back by Minnesota, buys ownership stake, names himself President

Saunders hires himself as Head Coach

Good Lord.
mean.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom