2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boogie is on sportsnation 
pimp.gif

im not even sure what article & i was getting the suntimes around that time :lol:

kellz still has the 90's baby maker crown

Man I still listen to the Born into the 90's L.P. with public announcement. The recent stuff is Basra though.

You remind me :pimp:

She's got that vibe :pimp: :pimp:

Man if people would just accept god they can be okay but people just reject and ignore and stay sick

Just don't get it

R Kelly can be okay and so can anybody else they just need to wake up and realize there is real help

He made us don't ignore him

huh?

both them dudes were heavily into god or so they said.

both them dudes turn out to be pedo pirates

lets not bring religion into this

Man I still listen to the Born into the 90's L.P. with public announcement. The recent stuff is Basra though.

You remind me :pimp:

She's got that vibe :pimp: :pimp:

my two favorite and only two r kelly cds i listen to. born into the 90's and the self titled cd.

both of them cds i can listen straight through

baby baby baby is my jam

my two favorite and only two r kelly cds i listen to. born into the 90's and the self titled cd.

both of them cds i can listen straight through

baby baby baby is my jam

Bruh did we just become friends? Those are easily my two best and favorite Kellz album :lol: :lol:

Baby Baby Baby :pimp: :pimp:

Religious Love :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

You Remind Me :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

She's got that vibe :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I know what you need :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Down Low with Isley :pimp: :pimp:

(You to) Be Happy :pimp: :pimp:

the whole kelz v mr biggs beef was so :pimp:

the music the videos it brought & even other songs they werent in they kept it going

Never read that article, but once the golden showers rumor came out I could never hear and R. Kelly song again without doing this :x

Trapped in the Closet is the best song R. Kelly has ever made. Nothing else comes close really.

Those Happy People/Step in the Name of Love sounding old people songs :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: . Absolute garbage Maybe I'll enjoy them when I'm 63 and have some use for playing them reminiscing on the 2000's when its 2040.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom