2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are y'all surprised at that Kawhi/LBJ gif? :lol:

Kawhi is an excellent defender. He's definitely going to make LeBron work for everything and Bron knows it.

Also I can't wait to see what lineups Pop is going to throw out there. Hope he starts Splitter and Duncan, the reemergence of Rashard Lewis on both sides of the floor could mean trouble if SA runs two bigs.

Great basketball makes me happy :pimp:

Last edited:
Why are y'all surprised at that Kawhi/LBJ gif? :lol:

Kawhi is an excellent defender. He's definitely going to make LeBron work for everything and Bron knows it.

I can't wait to see what lineups Pop is going to throw out there. Hope he starts Splitter and Duncan, the reemergence of Rashard Lewis on both sides of the floor could mean trouble if SA runs two bigs.

Great basketball makes me happy :pimp:

just a funny gif.

also refering to that dude saying he's better off gaurding wade :x

More recent...On a more relevant team
View media item 1002856
That count?

Show me something with Durant winning a championship on Lebron....All i can find is this

kdsad.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
Ahh shift to durant because you realize lebron is mere 2 and 2 about to be 2 and 3 in the finals. But on the topic of durant all I could find was this
View media item 1002881

That was a trash post.

I would rather have 2-2 in the finals with 2 championships than to be 0-1 with no championships.

And i would rather not sell out and "compromise my integrity" to win 2 championships and pull the biggest choke job in the history of the nba :\

They would've ate KG before the Celtics up too.

Guys would've been like he's not a winner. He's overrated, he's a stat padder, can't get out the first round. Etc....
ppl did its just then it was mostly sports analyst, general ppl who knew the game of bball, nowadays its just any and everybody who has available access to the web

And i would rather not sell out and "compromise my integrity" to win 2 championships and pull the biggest choke job in the history of the nba :\

Dude what? We are talking facts here, not something you feel "compromise someones integrity"... Im pretty sure no one gives a crap about that. You win how you win, not by thinking about your integrity. You do what you have to do to accomplish your goals no matter what anyone else thinks.
dude be quiet you lost.

View media item 1002899

ALOT of yall was talking bout exhaustion would get the heat this year and they wouldnt make the finals , banging your fist on the table bringing up stats , personal portfolios of logged minutes playoff minutes vs regular season algorithms

when did he ever compromise his integrity?

lol wut

Dude what? We are talking facts here, not something you feel "compromise someones integrity"... Im pretty sure no one gives a crap about that. You win how you win, not by thinking about your integrity. You do what you have to do to accomplish your goals no matter what anyone else thinks.
dude be quiet you lost.

View media item 1002899

Self proclaiming yourself a winner...I see why you like lebron so much :lol:

Ahh shift to durant because you realize lebron is mere 2 and 2 about to be 2 and 3 in the finals. But on the topic of durant all I could find was this
Sounds like such a whining *** loser but good for KD. In the grand scheme of things it's really not that serious.

lol wut

Self proclaiming yourself a winner...I see why you like lebron so much :lol:
how did he compromise his integrity? Um do you even know what the word means...? Srs question

Okay since you wanna ignore what happened while he was in cle, Ill remind you.

"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."

2 years later

View media item 1002911
integrity-the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness

"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."

2 years later

View media item 1002911
integrity-the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness

how did he compromise his integrity? Um do you even know what the word means...? Srs question

2 years later

ok and how was he dishonest... you act as if he didnt try... and leabing a team isnt immoral... Now going off banging hotel hand models while married is immoral and lacking integrity. 

And if that isnt enough, i guess kobe doesnt have any either.... aka at mcdonalds allstar game. Id be glad honored just to be drafted, no matter what the situation is. I just want to go out and compete at the next level....; Then proceeds to if i dont go to the lakers, instead of the hornets where i was drafted then im gonna go to college and attend duke....

hell shaq said he wanted to bring orlando a chp and have him and penny go down as one of the best one-two punches of all time... I guess he doesnt have it either.

Or ai...saying i am gonna stay remain a 6ers for life....then pretty much boozed/smoked himself off the team, and eventually out the league. 

Or how bout pierce saying i wanna be a celtic for life, then proceeds to try to get traded to the clips and eventually goes to the nets... Or kg, im gonna retire as a celtic and did the same thing.

If this is what you call lack of integrity damn near half the league doesnt have it.

This is just another case of social media/stans sheep mentality placed in the heads by the media etc.....aka lets make a big deal and cover something 24/7 and tell everyone to be outraged and like mindless lemmings they will follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom