2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.

There are other great coaches who could've done just as much as Phil did with identical rosters.
Oh yeah? Like who? How do you know this
laugh.gif
Because I've watched Pop do it with less for years now.
Like who? are you serious? Jackson had great teams. Kobe, Jordan, Shaq and Pippen. All 3 top 5 in their positions.

Friend and I watched the entire fourth and OT wondering aloud why fisher was in the game getting abused nonstop by Diaw and Duncan in the post. Frustrating to watch as a fan

Kevin Durant made 48% of his fall away 3s. While Westbrook went 8-22
Are stats all that matter?

Anyone who paid attention to the game saw that Durant was passive as **** in the 4th and overtime. 

Countless times Westbrook's looking to pass to Durant but he can't get himself open. 

This finals rematch is all going down to how bad TP's injury...

Heat will sweep them if TP is not above 80%

WestBrook's mentality is to shoot first and ask questions later when will you learn that? He's an undersized 2 masquerading as a 1. He has no business being a PG. He clearly also thinks he's better than KD when he is not. He needs to be moved to a team where he can be the man.

And why is that? Because they don't have a play designed or a system to work with. OKC offense have 2 choices to work with and start exactly the same, high screen and roll, pass or shoot. When the players outside of that 2 man play don't move who else can you give it up to that isn't covered?

Everything else you said about being a PG is irrelevant. Look at his stat line

There are other great coaches who could've done just as much as Phil did with identical rosters.
Oh yeah? Like who? How do you know this
laugh.gif
Like who? are you serious? Jackson had great teams. Kobe, Jordan, Shaq and Pippen. All 3 top 5 in their positions.
And FTR Kobe and Shaq never break up, nor does MJ go to play baseball if they play under Pop. Pop would've gave dudes one look and they would've fell in line
laugh.gif

Oh yeah? Like who? How do you know this :lol:

And then you post this, Like Pop hasn't had good teams. He's had Arguably the best PF ti ever play, the best 6th man ever, and too notch PG in any standard, The Admiral, you fooling man. Any great team has always had great players. Hence "great/chips/dynastys"

And then you post this, Like Pop hasn't had good teams. He's had Arguably the best PF ti ever play, the best 6th man ever, and too notch PG in any standard, The Admiral, you fooling man. Any great team has always had great players. Hence "great/chips/dynastys"

(Sigh) finally someone who understands :lol:

Clowns coming out the woodwork again slandering Russy . After this playoffs there's no doubt in my mind he will be a top 5 player next year, if not there already

Last edited:
Was in response to. jaysrcrak jaysrcrak saying Wade and Bosh played so and so amount of games when it wasn't the full 82 game season. It was 66. Just a fact clarification, no need to get the cape out this early for no reason.

STAY MAD BRO!!!
Yeah you are right. I did forget that fact. But that doesnt account for their lack of production in those other seasons.
And yes Wade and even Bosh did show up for the playoffs. More accurately Wade showed up foe the ECF and the Finals, and Bosh showed up for the Finals.

But for the most part LeBron has held the team down every year.

If OKC can they should trade Westbrook and Ibaka and try to get Cousins and their #8 pick.

Just sayin..... 
I would drive from the Bay Area to Sacramento on the daily to Kings games if that were to happen HAHA

Last edited:

Are stats all that matter?

Anyone who paid attention to the game saw that Durant was passive as **** in the 4th and overtime. 

Countless times Westbrook's looking to pass to Durant but he can't get himself open. 
Some of you dudes just don't get it. KD is passive because he's trying to let WestBrook do his thing also. This is the main problem with the Thunder. You cannot have 2 dudes who both think they are the man. As soon as Kobe reached the point where he was better than Shaq they shipped Shaq out why? Because Shaq was never going to allow Kobe to be the guy. WestBrook and Durant are both ball dominant players so somebody has to take a backseat. It's not meshing. 

Reactions: ct3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom