2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaq won one. That's it. But no, that means nothing
laugh.gif
Pat Riley says hello

A blind man can see that WestBrook and Durant do not fit. They win because they're just that talented similar to the Heat season 1. The Heat became a championship team when Wade decided to step aside and let LeBron be the front man. WestBrook's stats look nice on paper but watching the game he looks out of wack. He's their PG. His main job should be making his teammates better. He should know when to shoot and when not to but he doesn't. The guy has no filter. OKC will never reach their full potential until either KD or Russ take a step back and let the other be the man. 

So Westbrook should fall back and allow durant to take 30 footers all game right? We all see how the thunder looked without Russ last year.

Finals will play out the same. Spurs pack the paint and make LeBron shoot jumpers all series. If he hits, they win. If he doesn't, they don't.

Russ played phenomenal, def not shouldering any blame, whats so hard to accept that SA had the better team? lol

Lol you know you dont believe that

Spurs will be lucky to win more than 1 game

Reminds me of when i thought the lakers would beat the bulls in 1991 :lol:

Dead *** serious. Picked em in 6 last year too. Manu better have have his head right this time.

Miami and SAS were the only ones prepared to play every possible lineup combination, everyone on the roster played in the regular season. you know what all you "we only play our best guys" and "we don't play rookies", blah blah blah, Take a lesson for the conference champions.

You have to use the regular season to figure out what you have.
My biggest complain about Vogel.

He was given crap, but should have given the bench more time together. Not much variability when he went to the bench too, which made it easier to guard the team.

Manu seems like he doesn't age (apart from the hair)

That feel when Kawhi is a month younger than me 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom