10 years fed time for 100 Gs.... Vol. Could you do it? WOULD you do it?

Why it got to be Wendys though?
ohwell.gif

only thing I can think of which would benefit would be a free gym membership.

but yeah. no.

Originally Posted by awash242

DUMBEST +@%+%%* THREAD OF 2009
Not at all...

Of course EVERYONE would go for a million... the point is, how much is not enough and how much is just enough.It's deeper question than it seems. There are families in this country that don't have homes, food, orjobs... tell them 10gs is chump change. Tell a man who spent the last 10 years of his life on the street FOR FREE that he can have a bed, a room to himself,and 3 meals a day for ten years AND get 100K when he leaves. See what happens. Like I said, THINK about it. Aside from the poverty aspect, many people spenddecades saving that kinda money to open a business, send a kid to school, or what have you. Or better yet, could you sacrifice your time on this earth to makethat money to directly benefit somebody else? What if your 10 years bought a cousin a life saving operation? There's a billion ways to spin it, and most of you haven't even thought about it yet.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

to throw away my life for 10k a year?
laugh.gif
.....if you have a decent job you can make more then that in 10 years...
But can you save 10gs a year? Consider this, after every expense is paid, what do we ever have to show for it? You could do a lot of good with 100K tax free. And by we, I mean the typical working class American. Aside from the stigma of being an inmate, I see no reason why this wouldn't make practical sense to some. You'd still be innocent of all crimes, but would have elected to take on this challenge. Think about it. If it were an island instead of a prison, would your answer change?
i mean maybe a poor/ homeless person but is the average working person gonna throw away 10 yrs for money?

yo, I really think you're underestimating the nuances of jail time, it's no joke in there. and 10 years would be hell
laugh.gif

and not everyone would do it for 1 mil either, I know I damn sure wouldn't

You'd rather be in prison at 10k a year than work a remedial job with tons of free time earning the same amount?

Not at all...

Of course EVERYONE would go for a million... the point is, how much is not enough and how much is just enough. It's deeper question than it seems. There are families in this country that don't have homes, food, or jobs... tell them 10gs is chump change. Tell a man who spent the last 10 years of his life on the street FOR FREE that he can have a bed, a room to himself, and 3 meals a day for ten years AND get 100K when he leaves. See what happens. Like I said, THINK about it. Aside from the poverty aspect, many people spend decades saving that kinda money to open a business, send a kid to school, or what have you. Or better yet, could you sacrifice your time on this earth to make that money to directly benefit somebody else? What if your 10 years bought a cousin a life saving operation? There's a billion ways to spin it, and most of you haven't even thought about it yet.
I get where you are coming from, I still couldnt waste ten years of my life in the hole for 100k....I rather be broke and use those ten years inpursuit of earning a living that supersedes 100k

and like you said I could use that money to directly benefit the needs of others..but at the same time money isnt everything. There is more than one way tohelp others than dishing out dollars. you could greatly impact people's lives without 100k if you choose to go that route

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

yo, I really think you're underestimating the nuances of jail time, it's no joke in there. and 10 years would be hell
laugh.gif

and not everyone would do it for 1 mil either, I know I damn sure wouldn't

Nah, I'm not honestly. But I think a lot of people are underestimating the power of 100K to change A LOT of lives. 100K could be the catalyst to put yourwhole family in a better position if you flip it right. And who wouldn't want to be the person that made a choice to sacrifice their time on this planetfor a better tomorrow for their family?

But to all of you, if 100K is too little....how much is just enough? Don't come in here with 7 figuresneither.... I wanna see desperate numbers.

Not at all...

Of course EVERYONE would go for a million... the point is, how much is not enough and how much is just enough. It's deeper question than it seems. There are families in this country that don't have homes, food, or jobs... tell them 10gs is chump change. Tell a man who spent the last 10 years of his life on the street FOR FREE that he can have a bed, a room to himself, and 3 meals a day for ten years AND get 100K when he leaves. See what happens. Like I said, THINK about it. Aside from the poverty aspect, many people spend decades saving that kinda money to open a business, send a kid to school, or what have you. Or better yet, could you sacrifice your time on this earth to make that money to directly benefit somebody else? What if your 10 years bought a cousin a life saving operation? There's a billion ways to spin it, and most of you haven't even thought about it yet.

10 years for a million? still no

no one would be that dumb enough to do that man.. lol.

one day in jail feels like a week; one day in jail is long enough but 10 years? you will be totally different person, and shoot, if i did that i be def besomeone *femaledog n get raped.... not many asians in jail u feel me, gotta click up all fast..lol this be a senario...(nothing rasicst, so dont take up the+%*) "yo man why the hell you start crap with the blacks? only 10 of us and 100's of them, danm we are dead"

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Not at all...

10 years for a million? still no
cosign, doc

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by afura13

100 Gs is chump change fam.

agreed. 100 stacks is def. not worth 10 years of your life. plus, when u get behind them gates, theres no guarantee u gonna make it out in one piece.
cosiggidy

you might night even be alive for the whole 10 years
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

id do it for $250,000 a year...

haha naaaah.
That's that +*!%%$#@ I was talking about. This isn't supposed to be a fantasy. Who wouldn't sit on their %+% all day, doing nothingbut JOing and working out............ for $28.53/hour?

seriously, if you were able to make it happen, i'd personally give you 100k after you do ten years of jail time.

go work out the details.

100 Thousand? That's not even Hovkid change.
C'mon bruh. I wudnt do 10 years for a billion. I'm missing out on life for some dough. Now a year or 2 yeah for some millions. 100k? Hells Nooo!

Doing something like that is EXTREMELY ******ed. Who knows what could happen while youre in jail

I wouldn't even consider it for 10 million.

A) I'm a lanky white kid and would be violated daily.
B) NO amount of money could buy those 10 years and the people who you may lose.

I'M SNITCHIN!

Back
Top Bottom