10 years fed time for 100 Gs.... Vol. Could you do it? WOULD you do it?

It's supposed to be desperate and radical.. if it were easy where would the decision making process come in? It's like the gay for change thread....everyone has a price...

Thats all prison is?

Of course not, but still.

I would. If i was gay. but yeah im not .. IM NOT IM TELLING U IM NTO GAY OK! IM NOT...im just saying i would do it, if..

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

id do it for $250,000 a year...

haha naaaah.
That's that +*!%%$#@ I was talking about. This isn't supposed to be a fantasy. Who wouldn't sit on their %+% all day, doing nothing but JOing and working out............ for $28.53/hour?
Wait you would? Man you need to go live your life and experience some more things...I'd get bored of that after like a week...not to mentionprison is way worse than just sitting around "doing nothing but JOing and working out"

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

the original poster must not have spent 1 second in jail before.

HELL NO. not even for $10 million
Not even a milisecond... so maybe I'm misguided, I'll admit. But regardless of how hard the time is, for the right piece of change,I'd do it for my family. Did I mention medical bills from my mother's bout with ALS are still raping us 2 years after she died? I'd do10 for that... I just couldn't do it now in my youth. Had there been a cure forthat %%+% that just so happened to be 100K out of reach, I'd have done 20 right out of highschool. BOS.

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

the original poster must not have spent 1 second in jail before.

HELL NO. not even for $10 million
Not even a milisecond... so maybe I'm misguided, I'll admit. But regardless of how hard the time is, for the right piece of change, I'd do it for my family. Did I mention medical bills from my mother's bout with ALS are still raping us 2 years after she died? I'd do10 for that... I just couldn't do it now in my youth. Had there been a cure for that %%+% that just so happened to be 100K out of reach, I'd have done 20 right out of highschool. BOS.

yeah maybe if im 70. Id consider doing 10 to save my childs life or something. Might as well attempt to rob a bank. possibly get away with it.
wink.gif

i made 120 k last year before taxes
laugh.gif
and my job is easy. even youcan do it
glasses.gif
maybe not

DearWinter219 wrote:
FR3SH like UgHH wrote:

haha naaaah.

That's that +*!%%$#@ I was talking about. This isn't supposed to be a fantasy. Who wouldn't sit on their %+% all day, doing nothing but JOing and working out............ for $28.53/hour?

You don't just sit on your %!+ all day my dude .. My cuzzo is in Cochran Correctional facility .. He's 6'3 and weighs like over 250 pounds and theywant him to be shot caller for the Filipinos and he aint trynna do that .. So he gets in fights and stays in isolation .. Ideally that would be the spot to bebut could you imagine being in and out of there for 10 years? Either you fight, get punked or get raped .. I aint ever trynna see that place man i'd ratherdie for the 100k if i had to give it to the fam ..

Originally Posted by nelly28

i made 120 k last year before taxes
laugh.gif
and my job is easy. even you can do it
glasses.gif
maybe not
I probably could actually... it would take me a sec to pick up on whatever you do, but I'm sure Icould hack it...whatever it is.

This dude is really trying to convince people to see his view of 100K over a span of 10 years in PRISON!!! Reallyyyyy!?! Umm my freedom alone is worth morethan 100K. Matter of fact I'll go as far to say that my freedom is priceless.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

haha naaaah.
you forgot the gettin pounded in the butt part

Originally Posted by dropKicks

DearWinter219 wrote:
FR3SH like UgHH wrote:

haha naaaah.

You don't just sit on your %!+ all day my dude .. My cuzzo is in Cochran Correctional facility .. He's 6'3 and weighs like over 250 pounds and they want him to be shot caller for the Filipinos and he aint trynna do that .. So he gets in fights and stays in isolation .. Ideally that would be the spot to be but could you imagine being in and out of there for 10 years? Either you fight, get punked or get raped .. I aint ever trynna see that place man i'd rather die for the 100k if i had to give it to the fam ..
That's deep...

This dude is really trying to convince people to see his view of 100K over a span of 10 years in PRISON!!! Reallyyyyy!?! Umm my freedom alone is worth more than 100K. Matter of fact I'll go as far to say that my freedom is priceless.

I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything. I'm asking ya'll to look at the situation, assess the true value of 10 years, and giveme YOUR price... 100 K was mine AND I gave a noble reason for it to be that "low". Only a hand full of people in 4 pages have realistically examinedthe scenario from a "what if" perspective. Yes, I know nobody wants to go to prison. If it were a niceplace, there wouldn't ba a hypothetical 100K payoff to go there...

you forgot the gettin pounded in the butt part
No I didn't. I'd be dead before that happened and I'm not afraid to die. Therefore, I'm not afraid of butt sex. It doesn'texist in my reality.

I never said I'd spend a single dime on myself, did I? I know for a fact I'd die for ANY member of my family... why not get paid for it?

I never said I'd spend a single dime on myself, did I? I know for a fact I'd die for ANY member of my family... why not get paid for it?
i would too. but im pretty sure my family would prefer me alive to spend time with them than dying while trying to defend myself from gettingpounded by bubba and giving them $100k

Fed time? Are you serious? Is this even a question? Even if I was 50 years old and broke as hell I wouldnt do that

Back
Top Bottom