10 years fed time for 100 Gs.... Vol. Could you do it? WOULD you do it?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

10K a year?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I never said I'd spend a single dime on myself, did I? I know for a fact I'd die for ANY member of my family... why not get paid for it?
i would too. but im pretty sure my family would prefer me alive to spend time with them than dying while trying to defend myself from getting pounded by bubba and giving them $100k
So what's your price? What would it cost you to sacrifice your comfort for someone else's?

Anybody else think that dog is losing its funny? Give Astro a break for a second...

100k for 10 years in jail is good if you have no options at all left in life and you're basically poor. No amount is really worth it, everyday i'd bethinking about if i'm going to live to see another day or am i gonna get murked in jail today for saying or doing something wrong.

IM LOST LIKE %@++

WHATS THE @+%#%*+ POINT OF THIS QUESTION? 100K FROM WHAT AND WHERE? EXPLAIN IT DAMNIT

I never said I'd spend a single dime on myself, did I? I know for a fact I'd die for ANY member of my family... why not get paid for it?
i would too. but im pretty sure my family would prefer me alive to spend time with them than dying while trying to defend myself from getting pounded by bubba and giving them $100k
So what's your price? What would it cost you to sacrifice your comfort for someone else's?

Anybody else think that dog is losing its funny? Give Astro a break for a second...
nah the dog is tight
laugh.gif

believe it or not my family > any amount of money in the world. money really is not the most important thing in the world. its far from it.

The dog was funny the first 3 times I saw it this morning and maybe the first 100 time prior to that but damn, let fam take a nap or something. He been up meanmugging people all morning...
grin.gif

The dog was funny the first 3 times I saw it this morning and maybe the first 100 time prior to that but damn, let fam take a nap or something. He been up mean mugging people all morning...
grin.gif
well there's been a lot of stupid posts all morning, so the dude has been busy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

The dog was funny the first 3 times I saw it this morning and maybe the first 100 time prior to that but damn, let fam take a nap or something. He been up mean mugging people all morning...
grin.gif
you talkin bout my ace with the casual, classy pose?

that dog will never stop making me giggle, bro.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

not nearly enough.

500k plus 1k comissary per year and we got a deal....

I can dig it.... at least we got SOMEBODY willing to attack the scenario.

Nah G. Honestly, no amount of money is worth my freedom. And if it was to benefit my fam, I know for a fact I can do more for them on the outside than if I waslocked up. When there's a will there's a way is a real a$s quote.

this is probably one of the dumbest questions ever asked on NT( no offense to the OP). But what the hell can you do with 100 Gs other than pimp your ride..youcant even buy a house.

wages cover expenses... 100K tax free over 10 years w/o any expenses is waaaaaaaaay more than min wage.

Back
Top Bottom