10 years fed time for 100 Gs.... Vol. Could you do it? WOULD you do it?

For 10 years you couldn't pay me any amount of money.

That's a *@@%!$! decade in jail.

That's like going back to the shiny suit era and waiting until now.

FOR 100K DOLLARS

For 1 year I would need a minimum of $1 Million

spending time in jail making a little over $5/hr for 10 god damn years of your life? pathetic.
spending time w/friends & family and a sense of freedom = priceless.

yeah that is a stupid question 10 years for 100k man even Brian Scalabrine makes more than that in less than a month.... Think if you didn't go to FederalPrison for 10 years how much could you have made even a crappy paying job you would make 100k in like 5 years and would be FREE...

It's prison, man. You can die in there, get raped, anything can happen to you. I'd rather go to college and get a job making 100K every year. Wait aminute, I'm working on that now!

once you have made and spent 100 Gs you realize how un-significant that amount of money really is. 10 million, i might think about that.

Money is just money. I dont think i would do it for any amount after what i seen it do to my cousin as a person and a father. Honestly I think my family wouldappreciate it if i stayed out of prison rather then giving them that 100k. You can be so much more productive in the real world. Plus 100k goes quick no matterhow you say you will flip it....

10k a year? Even if it was tax free and you didn't have expenses to pay during the 10 years, it's still not debatable. People actually considering thisridiculous scenario are really willing to give up 10 years of their freedom for money?

What a %@@$%$@ question. You are a %%@+++* loser to even ask this question. You can't make $27.40 a day for 10 years?

You couldnt even pay me 100 Gs to not get buns for 10 years, let alone go to prison.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom