⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:pimp: I don't know what I'd do if the Timbers won the Cup.

Supporting the Timbers has been fun over the years, watching the team grow from their USL days to where it today, but it definitely is deeper than just fun; it's a part of the culture out here. I really hope that this team wins the Cup someday. RCTID; Bury me in green and gold :pimp:

Flew up to Providence Park earlier this year for the Galaxy away game. Timbers Army was so ******* cool man. Bought us beers, showed us around town, and showed love to ACB with a banner. One of them even let me have their traditional Rose City TA scarf :pimp: . Can't wait to go back.

Last edited:
Just want to say to the United fans on here, you've guys Have had a wonderful offseason, I'm a big fan.

But do not, I REPEAT - do not swap Di Maria for Cavani. It'd be a big mistake, HUGE.

couldnt agree more.. i know he's played out of position but having seen him play live all i could think was Cavani is sooo wasteful. A striker of his rating should be tearing up ligue 1.. I hope ADM stays true to his word and proves himself with us.

Well to be fair to cavani he really is a natural striker and lets not forget ibras there as well banging in the goals. He would be the man at united if lvg plays with lone striker

Always weird seeing two teams you support cross paths...

19718518311_bbc5dffabe_o.jpg

19525922070_95b452a869_o.jpg

19093026423_7219fd988e_o.jpg

19687729106_9f01f1d73d_o.jpg

19713945085_ae0f607e79_o.jpg

I guess I'm in the minority who feels that Cavani would flourish playing up top in England instead of on the wings like he's done the last 2-3 years *shrugs*. Even when playing out of position, he's still only behind Ronnie,Messi and Zlatan in total goals scores since 2010...

Doubt Cavani would be sold though and Id hope Woody would stand his ground on ADM like he has with DDG...

View media item 1628792
I'm really starting to believe that all these "reports" out of France are just negotiating ploys by PSG to push through a deal seeing as they've had a hard-on for ADM ever since he became unsettled at Real last year. Kind of like Marca calling DDG to Los Blancos this summer a done deal already,weeks before the season ended :lol:

Last edited:
Fresco...nbc sports live extra and Universo?

I just googled it so I'm not sure. It's on Sky Sports here in the UK.

Fresco...nbc sports live extra and Universo?

I just googled it so I'm not sure. It's on Sky Sports here in the UK.
 Had no idea NBC showed preseason footy esp from tours... thanks again brother and REPPED... will be doing work on one screen, watching on another... lol.

Def watching cuz i wanted to see the new away kit in action... that old gold looks super odd all soaked/drenched in sweat

Manchester City are ready to make another significant move in the transfer market with a £40m bid for Wolfsburg forward Kevin De Bruyne.

According to the Daily Mirror, Wolfsburg, who have offered the Belgium international a new deal, are holding out for £50 but City believe they are in pole position in the race for his signature.

The report suggests De Bruyne is willing to listen to what City can offer him as he looks to make a decision on his future.

PSG and Bayern Munich are also thought to be interested.

JuventusFC ‏@juventusfc · 2h2 hours ago

Benvenuto tra noi, Sami! #KhediraDay
#FinoAllaFineForzaJuventus
CJ8_dDeWoAAshzY.jpg

JuventusFC ‏@juventusfcen · 2h2 hours ago
Sami's got the keys to his new home! #KhediraDay

Back
Top Bottom