⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Looks like Gio Dos Santos is joining the Galaxy on a 4 /12 year deal & a $7m transfer fee. The La Galaxy salary cap rule really helped overcoming the 3 DP rule. No word yet on his wages but his agent was asking for $9m a year deal or somewhere close to what Stevie G is making after taxes.

How in the world did Giovinco not get "elected" to the MLS all star game nor get picked by Garber with his picks as commissioner??!?! Giovinco might be the best player I've ever seen in MLS yet Garber picks Stevie G & Fat Frank... :smh:

Plus it's also filled with all these average USMNT players :lol:,MLS has never failed to show their lack of respect for Canadian teams :lol: :smh:. Frank and Steve G haven't even taken to the pitch yet...what a joke :lol:.

Last edited:
Damn, it's official...

Coupe, this kid is a gem & should do really well. He just turned 17. Part of the famed 98ers which included the Korean kid Lee Seung Woo.

Given the way the youngsters have been mismanaged in the last 3-4 years, this might be the best thing for him especially going to a team like Porto.

Really sorry to see this kid go. I have a feeling Barca is really going to regret this.

View media item 1628966

Last edited:
Transfer Rumors:

- Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich will travel to St Petersburg to discuss a possible move for Axel Witsel. AC Milan is also tracking the Belgium international.

- Feyenoord has accepted a bid from Southampton for Jordy Clasie. The Saints will travel to Holland on Friday for preseason training and hope to have the deal completed by then.

- Edin Dzeko wants a 3 million pound payoff to quit Manchester City for Roma. The player's agent is seeking the cash as the striker only signed a new contract a year ago.

- Louis van Gaal still wants Sergio Ramos in his defensive line and Manchester United has offered €45 million for his services. Real Madrid, however, is asking €90 million for the center back.

- Manchester United has turned its attentions to Stefan Savic after struggling to sign Mats Hummels and Sergio Ramos. However, Atletico Madrid also wants the defender as a replacement for Miranda.

- Juventus is said to be interested in signing Chelsea's Juan Cuadrado, who failed to impress during his first season in the EPL.

- Valencia center back Nicolas Otamendi is set to go on strike in order to force through his move to Manchester United.

- Manchester United is in talks with Argentina goalkeeper Sergio Romero. Roma also is keen on the 28-year-old, who is available on a free transfer after leaving Sampdoria earlier this summer.

- Manchester United winger Angel di Maria is closing in on a 50 million pound ($78 million) move to Paris Saint-Germain.

- David de Gea is unhappy with Jorge Mendes over his transfer situation and has threatened to leave Manchester United on a free transfer next summer.

- Manchester City is lining up a 40 million pound ($63 million) bid for Wolfsburg midfielder Kevin De Bruyne.

- West ham is lining up a 5 million pound ($8 million) offer for Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez.

- Roma is willing to increase its bid to 23 million euros ($25 million), plus bonuses, for Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko.

- Aston Villa will not allow Christian Benteke to leave for anything less than his 32.5 million pound ($51 million) buyout clause.

- Manchester City and Liverpool are competing to sign Fulham forward Patrick Roberts. The Championship club wants 10 million pounds ($16 million) for the 18-year-old.

- Jordy Clasie is set to leave Feyenoord for Southampton. The clubs have reached an agreement, but the midfielder still needs to come to terms with his new team.

- The Chicago Fire are keen on a move for Didier Drogba.

- Loic Remy is closing in on a move to Crystal Palace. The striker wants to remain in London and is tempted by the prospect of playing for Alan Pardew again.

The Fire getting Drogba?????!!!!! Lol....we have such a terrible owner , plus MLS hates us. No way it happens.

And like ive said....i neeeeed DeBruyne on City.

The Fire getting Drogba?????!!!!! Lol....we have such a terrible owner , plus MLS hates us. No way it happens.

And like ive said....i neeeeed DeBruyne on City.

All these United moves and if city can get DeBruyne....slowly building quite the squad.

Can't believe we pulled out a W. You're not going to the Newcastle match if I remember correctly?
Nah I'll def be at the Newcastle match, and then after that I'm probably done till playoffs 
ohwell.gif

Dude, Asian summers are brutal, yo! 

Probably 30c @ 85%... 
Capella

Not to mention, places like Singapore and Hong Kong have tons of tall buildings. The city has to have crazy psi in the pipes, especially in hk were a lot of the tall buildings are on mountain sides. Water mains bust constantly.

Dude, Asian summers are brutal, yo! 

Probably 30c @ 85%... 
Capella

Not to mention, places like Singapore and Hong Kong have tons of tall buildings. The city has to have crazy psi in the pipes, especially in hk were a lot of the tall buildings are on mountain sides. Water mains bust constantly.
HK summers 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

imagine being in a sauna every moment you are outside. That's pretty much how the summers are there.

Back
Top Bottom