⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I'm glad I know who the d***heads are for certain in the thread. Taking a swipe at me using my son is so unnecessary.
I never saw this
frown.gif

Cmon man it was a friendly joke.

Please respond.
was this during the "who should run the thread" vote 

I remember seeing post but I figured they were jokes...then again some may have been serious

actually thought the updates about his son journey through the amateur ranks were 
nthat.gif
lil dude seemed talented 

Do any of you guys know about Icardi's personal history? Dude is about as scummy as they come. Everyone in Argentina legit hates this dude regardless of his talent.

I loved last years lettering being in the light saber looking blue....but scumbag icardi name set....im good. Maybe Palacio...or Guarin ( forgot they have Jovetic now). Is shaquiri gone?

Yea Icardi is a giant pos from what I've read :lol:. Straight up stole his former teammates family :lol: :x

Kondogbia would be a good choice imo

Last edited:
Do any of you guys know about Icardi's personal history? Dude is about as scummy as they come. Everyone in Argentina legit hates this dude regardless of his talent.
I'm sure I've said this in here, but whenever I use inter dude doesn't get any burn. He is in the reserves.

I don't think it's a coincidence he hasn't gotten any burn for the national team. Say what you want about there being an abundance of talent up top, but Lamela gets called up all the time and Icardi is a lot better than Lamela is IMO.

That chevy logo has me hesitant on copping a Memphis #7 shirt lol

Also just signed up for BPL fantasy leagues lol first timer, this should be fun
same man. I said before they shouldve just had the letters "chevrolet" on the kit without the logo :smh:

Yall just need to get a Dutch Nat'l Team kit with Memphis on it [emoji]128526[/emoji]

How about this? The day Memphis Depay beats out both Messi and Ronaldo in Balon d'Or voting, I'll retire this s/n.

How about this? The day Memphis Depay beats out both Messi and Ronaldo in Balon d'Or voting, I'll retire this s/n.

Man relax. It's not that serious lol. Depay is a great young player and playing for United, he's going to have a big following regardless.

Club Football officially back :pimp:

He's been billed as the next C. Ronaldo a few times in here. Hype train will accelerate now that he's on Man U

Nobody has flat out said he's the next Cristiano. The "hype" in this thread is mostly that he has the tools to have the impact at United that Cristiano had.

Funny tho, if he played for Chelsea or arsenal, those fans would hyping him up too.

I'm waiting for these Cristiano/Messi comparison quotes about Memphis...:nerd:

Nobody has flat out said he's the next Cristiano. The "hype" in this thread is mostly that he has the tools to have the impact at United that Cristiano had.

Funny tho, if he played for Chelsea or arsenal, those fans would hyping him up too.

Word to the Walcott hype and Hazard already being ranked 3rd best in the world :lol:

Last edited:
Enjoy that sn for 2 more years.

Jk :lol: I don't know if anyone realistically thinks there's a better footballer alive than Messi or Ronaldo. Depay isn't even the best Dutch player out there.

Back
Top Bottom