⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What makes a player valuable in fantasy? Is it simply goals/assists? Gotta be more than that right?[/quote

GK- clean sheets, # of saves, # of mins played
DEF- # mins, clean sheets, balls retrieved (i think), goals, assists
MID- # mins, clean sheets, balls retrieved (i think), goals, assists
FWD- # mins, goals, assists

defenders get more points for scoring goals and i think for assists as well. same with MF. obviously negative points for yellow/red cards. i thinks thats the basics. im sure im missing some stuff but just what i remember off the top of the dome

What makes a player valuable in fantasy? Is it simply goals/assists? Gotta be more than that right?

For midfielders and strikers yes. Defenders and GK get points for clean sheets. GK also get points if they make a certain amount of saves.

Last edited:
No DDG this weekend. 
nerd.gif

I can see a lot of people drafted Benteke. I tend to put a lot of my money on Mid. you just have to know a little about every team in the EPL. Chelsea scored something like 10 goals from their forwards last season for example. I never copped a chelsea FW. picked up Ivanovic and Hazard instead. things like that

NON-CHAMPIONS ROUTE:

Non-champions route: Ties to be played Aug. 18-19 and Aug. 25-26:

Lazio    v    Bayer Leverkusen

Manchester United    v    Club Brugge

Rapid Vienna    v    Shakhtar Donetsk

Valencia    v    Monaco

Sporting Lisbon    v    CSKA Moscow

CHAMPIONS ROUTE:

Champions route: Ties to be played Aug. 18-19 and Aug. 25-26:

FK Astana (KAZ)    v    APOEL Nicosia (CYP)

Skenderbeu Korce (ALB)    v    Dinamo Zagreb (CRO)

Celtic (SCO),    v    Malmo (SWE)

FC Basel (SUI)    v    Maccabi Tel-Aviv (ISR)

BATE Borisov (BLR)    v    Partizan Belgrade (SRB)

The 10 winners advance to the 32-team group-stage draw on Aug. 27 in Monaco.

Last edited:
No DDG this weekend. :nerd:  

I have a feeling LVG is trying to get rid of him sooner rather than later...

Thankfully apparently Rafa seems satisfied with Casilla and Navas for now and is probably gonna wait for DDG for free next summer.

DDG >> Romero still

Oh and I love the UCL playoff draw. Club Brugge ftw :pimp:. Let Monaco and Valencia take each other out

Last edited:
well boys I tried. In the process of trying to get tickets to any EPL game I became an official fan/member to Crystal Palace, West Ham, Tot'num and Brentford. Spurs were nice enough to have tickets for me so I'm seeing them against Stoke on the 15th and not Heggsy at West Ham
frown.gif
. I'll try to physically go to Crystal's stadium to see if I can buy. also going to see Brentford on the 18th against Birmingham city (2nd div)

Dortmund game was dope. will upload when I can asap

my IG in my sig has some footy pics

Last edited:
Beat me to it Sinnerp! :lol:.

Gonna go get Memphis's #7 on my Nike kit from last season now :pimp:. Weird seeing Shaw switch from 3 to 23 though...

Last edited:
Wilson's moving on up, Memphis getting 7 and Schweinsteiger going back to the classic
pimp.gif

I can see a lot of people drafted Benteke. I tend to put a lot of my money on Mid. you just have to know a little about every team in the EPL. Chelsea scored something like 10 goals from their forwards last season for example. I never copped a chelsea FW. picked up Ivanovic and Hazard instead. things like that

What? Diego Costa alone scored like 20 last season

Weird seeing Shaw switch from 3 to 23 though...

the number 3 was a jinx :lol:
hopefully Shaw can stay away from all those injury problems that plagued him last season,I really wanna see him do well for Utd...

and big ups to Felli for giving Bastian #31...

Memphis :wow:
young man is up for the challenge :pimp:

Weird seeing Shaw switch from 3 to 23 though...

the number 3 was a jinx :lol:
hopefully Shaw can stay away from all those injury problems that plagued him last season,I really wanna see him do well for Utd...

and big ups to Felli for giving Bastian #31...

Memphis :wow:
young man is up for the challenge :pimp:

I hope man,a fit Luke Shaw might be the best defender we have tbh :lol:. He did wear 23 at Soton so it makes some sense. Word is that Memphis actually went up to and asked LVG for the number and LVG was impressed by his confidence :smokin. Dude isn't one to shy away from a challenge unlike certain others who shan't be named...

Last edited:
Depay :smokin
Fellaini giving up the number 31 :smokin
DDG debacle :smh: I too feel like LVG is trying to show him to the door.. Id rather he stayed and we had a whole yr to find a replacement... LVG shooting himself in the foot, not like we have a solid back line.

ill be getting Herrera on my home kit soon as the UCL print becomes available

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom