⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Word is that Memphis actually went up to and asked LVG for the number and LVG was impressed by his confidence
smokin.gif
. Dude isn't one to shy away from a challenge unlike certain others who shan't be named...
Indeed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...n-to-take-No-7-shirt-from-Angel-Di-Maria.html

Depay :smokin
Fellaini giving up the number 31 :smokin
DDG debacle :smh: I too feel like LVG is trying to show him to the door.. Id rather he stayed and we had a whole yr to find a replacement... LVG shooting himself in the foot, not like we have a solid back line.

Only way this makes sense is if he's planning on bringing Otamendi or another quality CB but he hasn't even mentioned anything like that unlike the other positions. Blind's most likely gonna be that new CB :smh:. I'm a little nervous about Romero starting off the season in net. He hasn't played since Argentina got dropped by Chile.

Ok Black Man U #7 Memphis Jersey will be copped

View media item 1662363
:pimp:

Word is that Memphis actually went up to and asked LVG for the number and LVG was impressed by his confidence :smokin . Dude isn't one to shy away from a challenge unlike certain others who shan't be named...

Indeed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...n-to-take-No-7-shirt-from-Angel-Di-Maria.html

:pimp:

Last edited:
So United are numerically missing 2, 3, and 9.

Hmmmmmm

2 - Otamendi?
9 - Pedro?

What about number 3?

You guys are gassing this Memphis kid so much it's unbelievable. One dude in here recently said that he wouldn't be reluctant to put him in the Messi/Ronaldo tier of players. FOH with that :lol: I'm tired of hearing about this kid, I'm now rooting for his failure idc idc idc

So United are numerically missing 2, 3, and 9.

Hmmmmmm

2 - Otamendi?
9 - Pedro?

What about number 3?

I'm expecting them to stay unused until at least January since LVG believes that selling our #1 keeper is more urgent than shoring up the back line...:x

In seriousness, Otamendi would probably be #3 should he join. #2 would probably stay unused and Pedro would get #9 as you said.

You guys are gassing this Memphis kid so much it's unbelievable. One dude in here recently said that he wouldn't be reluctant to put him in the Messi/Ronaldo tier of players. FOH with that :lol: I'm tired of hearing about this kid, I'm now rooting for his failure idc idc idc

Football hipsters :x

Last edited:
That chevy logo has me hesitant on copping a Memphis #7 shirt lol

Also just signed up for BPL fantasy leagues lol first timer, this should be fun

Football hipsters :x

:lol: whatever. I'd rather be what I am than a delusional homer/fan boy

What a cynical way to view football :rolleyes

I hope you're not talking about me either cause I never once mentioned Memphis in the same sentence as Messi/Ronnie. I've already said that I expect growing pains with him being only 21 and fresh from the Eredivisie...

Also,what's wrong with being hyped up for a new signing? Every fanbase does it but it's a problem with us :lol:.

Last edited:

I think its just new and exciting. I am excited to watch him play. Anytime a big name from another league that you don't get to watch joins the biggest club in the world you get hyped. Not to mention Under Armor making him the face of their soccer campaign has the hype train rolling.

I honestly want every good player to play in the EPL because its the only league i get on TV on a regular basis :lol:. Budesliga coverage is spotty at best (thanks fox). i was excited for that but a lot of the games are on fox sports 2 which you need to upgrade to get. I go out and watch the big La Liga matches (aka el clasico thats about it).

Don't think i ever shared but my sister went on international travel for work. She was in Milan for 3 days among other places. Came home with this. Apparently last seasons kit was on sale.

View media item 1662421

My whole family is Italian so they were my favorite national team growing up and my favoirte player was Roberto Baggio. So inter was my team as a kid (despite his short lived career there). Little did i know or find out that my great grandmother was from Rome and by location our family would be Lazio fans. So might try to pick up the Lazio Eagle kit this year.

View media item 1662425

Last edited:
Last years Inter kit looks better than I thought, I'm glad they ditched the pinstripes this year and went back to the classic look though :lol:. That Lazio kit is clean,they always have nice kits :pimp:.

Shaw :smokin

I'm glad I know who the d***heads are for certain in the thread. Taking a swipe at me using my son is so unnecessary.

I never saw this :frown:

Cmon man it was a friendly joke.

Please respond.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom