⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm doing Premier League fantasy for the first time. Any tips for a beginner? Where should I spend most of my money? How do I budget for a balanced squad?

The prices of players have gone up so it's harder to put together a stacked squad. Don't invest too much in defense

What's the Pin for NT Fantasy League? I have forgot it from last year.

There's not pin, there should be no pin

DONE DEAL:

View media item 1660863
View media item 1660864
View media item 1660865
View media item 1660867
Can't lie,this quote made me feel some type of way :stoneface: :rolleyes

Jonathan Johnson ‏@Jon_LeGossip : Di Maria on leaving MUFC: "It was not only my decision. If I am here, it is because they wanted to sell me. All 3 parties wanted the move."

The club reluctantly oblidged to get rid of the most expensive transfer in PL history only cause his *** went missing on the pitch since the start of the year and unnoficially boycotted the team this summer until he got what he wanted...

this was him in June...http://news.sky.com/story/1496805/di-maria-im-staying-at-man-united

Only to cut off all contact with the squad after the Copa America :smh:. Not even mad at the fact that he left,just the way he went about it. Guys like Rafa,RVP and Falcao did it the classy way. Good move for I guess since he looks happier now but never did I expect a player of his caliber to flop/act like that |I. Dude is Owen status to me now :lol: >D

Last edited:
@BrazilStats BREAKING NEWS - AS Roma have reached a deal worth €16M to sign Fluminense sensation Gérson. [globo] The deal of Gérson's move to Roma has a clause which allows Barcelona to have a first option on any future transfer. [globo]

I'm doing Premier League fantasy for the first time. Any tips for a beginner? Where should I spend most of my money? How do I budget for a balanced squad?

The prices of players have gone up so it's harder to put together a stacked squad. Don't invest too much in defense

Current squad:

GK:
Guzan

DEF:
Clyne
O'Shea
Jagielka
Fonte

MID:
Schneiderlin
Henderson
Fabregas
Hazard

FWD:
Benteke
Rooney

Bench:
Krul
Morgan
Ki Sung-yueng
Lukaku

good? :nerd:

We play you at home on December 12th.

I can hook you up with tickets but they'll be in the Leicester section unfortunately. Also maybe short notice for you lol

I hope you'll be absent on November 28th Heggsy...I still blame you for last years KP stadium debacle :lol: :smh:

Will this saga ever end...

AS English ‏@English_AS: Radio station Cadena Ser saying Ramos has knocked back an 8.5 million euro a season offer from Madrid. He'd like 10.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at Perez still trying to fleece Ramos after all that

Last edited:
I hope you'll be absent on November 28th Heggsy...I still blame you for last years KP stadium debacle :lol: :smh:

Will this saga ever end...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at Perez still trying to fleece Ramos after all that
I went back to that date in this thread the other night, man that gave me some laughs :rofl:

Also, the time of this seasons game is 5.30pm UK time.

5.30 = 5-3 :wink: sky sports did it purposely :tongue:

I am jealous HEGGSY, haven't seen a european match live ever... Looks like a blast.. If I ever get to Europe, I am gonna get wasted and go to the first match I can get into.

@psk2310 where you at bro?

Rook was only playing with that joke man.
laugh.gif

Hopefully Roma gets out of this "selling club" bs when we get our stadium built.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom