⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Unfortunately the CDM market is very minuscule... Wenger would never sign Balotelli 
laugh.gif

A cdm would help the Gunners maybe get an extra round in the UCL. A striker like Benz would make them contenders to win the league and get even maybe the UCL.

Balotelli should just go to MLS and tear it up like Givinco

This would probably be his smartest move at this point but his ego won't let him :lol: *shrugs*. He's been declining mid level teams in Europe left and right in hopes of getting another chance in a big league but no one wants him. I read that his agent has been literally calling up different clubs from all over in hopes of finding a buyer to no avail :lol: :\.

Last edited:
I really don't know what happened to Balo man. Like mental issues aside its like he flat out lost his ability to perform at a high level anymore. One of the strangest declines I've ever witnessed

rook rook Just send an apology to him via message, I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

For the record I don't think you were serious either, we joke like that with each other.

Last edited:
Beamer Bentley Benzema to Arsenal would be clutch.

Send da goon to da Gooners and he gon' goon.

Ozil Benz connection would be great

Liverpool's system doesn't fit Balo. Balo plays best in a 2 striker system

@garyjacob West Brom to break transfer record again after Salomon Rondon arrives for a medical. Zenit striker to cost around 15m More @TimesSport

Benz to arsenal would be awesome. Season would be crazy with Chelsea arsenal and Man U going at it. But if Benz leaves and Isco starts and Madrid goes to the 4-4-2, do yall think that makes them better than last year? Im not sure it does. Benz did a lot for Madrid occupying the 2 center backs and holding up the ball. Isco is good but adding him to that midfield doesn't help their problem last season which was defensively in midfield. Now if Madrid gets Reus to replace Benz ...that's a different story.

Last edited:
Real would most likely move for Reus and move Ronnie/Bale up top if they sold Benz.

LVG finally opened up on the DDG saga

MUFC Report ‏@TrueRedDevils: Van Gaal: --We have observed & seen him in training sessions, we have seen him in matches & he is not the David de Gea of last year.--

LvG on DDG: "He is the best GK the club has had in the last 3 years, I believe. Do you think the coach wants him to leave? I don't think so"

Van Gaal on Real: "We have to pay for all the players at a certain amount. What has Madrid offered? We are asking money and they have to pay money. In the last few years, we have paid a lot & we haven’t received a lot, so no"

"I'm the victim, the players are the victims, the club is the victim & that is why the transfer period has to change."

I'm just hoping we get to keep DDG until after the deadline,after that he'll realize that he needs to come correct if he wants to be La Rojas #1 for the Euros.

Last edited:
And you can develop him for another year for us before we get him for...

Wait for it.........

Free :D

Wenger knows that we need a top ST and DM. We have money, finding the right player available is difficult.
Would love for Benz to come to Arsenal, would be an amazing signing. I'll cross my fingers but will hold my breath.
Aside from Schneiderlin, we were linked to Bender and Krychowiak earlier in the window. Every fan is worried what if something was to happen to Coquelin. Flamini and Arteta aren't good options.

Watched PSG vs Lille today. I wonder how often Veratti, Matuidi and Rabiot start. Not a good way for Rabiot to start off the season.
Lille lack fire power.
It will be interesting to see how Monaco and Lyon do. Lyon have looked like hot garbage throughout preseason. Monaco have been solid and have been busy this summer.

Back
Top Bottom