⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't want to sound disrespectful to Preki because he's obviously done well at Sacra. We're Leicester City, we aren't big, we aren't famous, but we're a premier league club, surely we should be aiming hire than this guy :frown:

Last edited:
Ventura Alvarado representing AZ on the USA squad
pimp.gif
He looked terrible. Got his cap now it's back to the pine.

Vids from Steve Nash's annual footy Showdown in NYC event.

The teams -

Team World (Black): Steve Nash (Two-time NBA MVP), Simone Sandri(Showdown Co-Founder), Alessandro Del Piero (Italy’s World Cup star), Luol Deng (Miami Heat), Matthew Dellavedova (Cleveland Cavaliers), Roman Neustadter (FC Shalke 04), Massimo Gobbi(A.C. Parma), John Nash (Steven’s father), Enrico Zanus, Giovanni Bartocci.

Team America (White): Giuseppe Rossi (Fiorentina), Kyle Martino (MLS Soccer Analyst), Geoff Cameron (U.S. Men’s National Team & Stoke City), Jay DeMerit (Former U.S. National Team), Jeff Matteo (Assistant Coach St. John’s Basketball), Richie Williams, Chris Mullin (NBA Hall of Famer & Head Coach of St. John’s Basketball), Marc Stein (ESPN’s Soccer Today), and Mike Quarino.

Also a ton of pics courtesy from The Hundreds site in spoiler mode below. Chris Mullin looks ginormous on the pitch & Luol Deng looks like he's ready to collect social security & his 401k...

Last edited:
I don't want to sound disrespectful to Preki because he's obviously done well at Sacra. We're Leicester City, we aren't big, we aren't famous, but we're a premier league club, surely we should be aiming hire than this guy
frown.gif
even in sadness, my man finds it in him to drop a gem of a pun 
pimp.gif

United kit is real clean, I like it. Best kit they've had in a while.

Going back to the DDG situation, if I'm Real I'm giving United an ultimatum. 15 Million for DDG, take it or leave it. Or we'll sign him in January for free.

Last edited:
^ :lol: you getting Iker...

Karma for me Shiiting on Iker for the past 2 years :lol: :smh:

But their is no way Porto pay the salary he gets, we rarely pay players more than a couple mil per year so if Real are willing to pay most of his wages, oh well. I'll still hate him. Expect the haterade to be at an all time high.

Last edited:
It didn't look like it was going through but looks like reality now. He's supposed to be the Primeira Liga's highest paid player ever... :rolleyes

He's also walking away from Madrid with a nice pay out too...

He's a Madrid/Spain legend for sure but he sure went out like a punk *** ****ch... I don't like how he took pot shots at Carlo after he left who stood by him (whether it was Perez's order or not).

Last edited:
It didn't look like it was going through but looks like reality now. He's supposed to be the Primeira Liga's highest paid player ever... :rolleyes

He's also walking away from Madrid with a nice pay out too...

He's a Madrid/Spain legend for sure but he sure went out like a punk *** ****ch... I don't like how he took pot shots at Carlo after he left who stood by him (whether it was Perez's order or not).

Spain Legend? Yes, but only because he was over-glorified in the media because Spaniards wanted to put a Spanish face on top of an historical national team that was clearly overrun by Catalan players, that Spain team was Catalan talent. That still irks me to this day :x

Madrid will be paying most of his salary tho, he may be the highest paid player in Portuguese history but that's not saying much, we pay players peanuts. I think this is a publicity stunt that has all inclinations of failing miserably. But if it works out, whatever, it's only for two seasons. To be honest we need a GK anyways, Fabiano is meh and Helton is done.

Last edited:
I hate that del Bosque gets credit for La Roja... He just followed Aragones' blue print (RIP).

When left to his own devices, his teams whether it be La Roja or Madrid or even his short stint at Besiktas have always looked meh...

Here is the other thing about the Casillas move to Porto.

Porto fans look at Mourinho like he is a god, like he walks on water so when all that Mou-Casillas beef was going on in the media and it clearly looked like Casillas was the rat - Porto's fan sided with Mou. He won't be welcomed with the open arms he thinks. This is obviously a move our Spanish manager wanted.

If he doesn't perform well he will get crucified (again). That's why it can turn out to be a disaster. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom