⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Upon looking at the current rumors that have popped up on the interwebz within the last hour have Lacazette going to Liverpool... :rolleyes

Ahhh the transfer season/silly season...

View media item 1619238
Edit - LMAO on the transfer ban for Barca... :smh:

Last edited:
What in the F

Why waste 40m on DDG when you can get him free next season and play Navas for a year.

I'd understand if he came at a steep discount, but it seems liken a really stupid waste of money that can be used on doing things like upgrading on bums like Illara and post-injury Jesé.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but to me, this would be an absolute disaster.

I would feel the same, don't get me wrong I love Preki, but to go from USL to Premier League....don't see how that translates well. Sure Preki coached in MLS but still even that was a while back and his best years were with a now defunct club. Hoping for the best for you Heggsy, and hopefully my SRFC can find a solid replacement should this happen.

Any guesses on whom the replacement will be??

I guess I'm glad I'm going to the friendly tonight :lol:

No idea, I hadn't heard about anything like this from the inside so I'm wondering if this hit them pretty quickly. If he does indeed step down I honestly can't think of a replacement. I'd hope they'd be able to bring in a well known coach. You gonna check out any of the friendlies against Sunderland/Newcastle?

@ Wimbledon today...

CJaE6g-WgAAoexi.jpg

No idea, I hadn't heard about anything like this from the inside so I'm wondering if this hit them pretty quickly. If he does indeed step down I honestly can't think of a replacement. I'd hope they'd be able to bring in a well known coach. You gonna check out any of the friendlies against Sunderland/Newcastle?
Ya, I'll be at the game tonight vs Atlas and the one against Newcastle, not sure I'll be able to catch any other games before the playoffs 
ohwell.gif

of course, how could I forget about Spurs legend Ted Lasso 
laugh.gif

Anders has on jeggings... :rolleyes

:lol: Did he accidentally put on his wife or girlfriend's denim?

Last edited:
This is like going from Mila Kunis to Susan Boyle. Jesus Christ.

Yes eiddy, Big Sam was my most realistic choice.

If Preki is indeed hired, that's a pretty big jump to make.

heggsy heggsy FC is either going to look really smart or really dumb with no middle ground.

Gaaaaah the suspense is killing me!

You were at the presser? The stream and periscope both didn't really work :lol:

Unfortunately not I'm not living in Sacramento right now so I only drive up to work games and some other public events on weekend, I grabbed this from a local reporter. I keep my fingernails a little more well manicured than whose hand this is in this pic

This is like going from Mila Kunis to Susan Boyle. Jesus Christ.

Yes eiddy, Big Sam was my most realistic choice.

I can understand the stability he would bring...and I genuinely don't see another option on the market with the understanding of the English game.

Sensible signing really...

Back
Top Bottom