Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Last edited:
Portista ‏@FCPortoWorld · 50m50 minutes ago
Iker Casillas to #FCPorto is a done deal. It will be announced in the coming hours.
[marca]
View media item 1619117
Real Madrid Info ‏@RMadridInfo · 13m13 minutes ago
Casillas farewell ceremony on Friday at Bernabeu in the attendance of his family, RM Captains Raul, Guti & his mates.
View media item 1619118
Vines & Actu Foot ‏@vinesfoot · 5h5 hours ago
Iker Casillas, au Real Madrid depuis 25 ans... #Respect
View media item 1619119

Portista ‏@FCPortoWorld · 50m50 minutes ago
Iker Casillas to #FCPorto is a done deal. It will be announced in the coming hours.
[marca]
... man, I hate that he is going to porto.  Seems like such a downgrade for porto.  

There have been 16 managerial changes at Real since Casillas was first called up...
sick.gif

ADM to Arsenal?

Anybody going to buy a three stared USA jersey?... I wonder if they will sell them in mens sizes.  I think buying the "womens" version will be the closest the mens jersey will have for a long time to get the stars above the crest.

:rofl: :rofl:  before I posted I was thinking "there probably is one but I don't see on the MLS website nor have I really heard about it, I'll take the chance and post anyway" I'm fresh guys you gotta give me a chance to adjust.  Everyone I know who plays/ watches soccer talks about the Premier league , La Liga everything OUTSIDE of the US. I'll be over here enjoying this refreshing L though.

:lol: I was baffled when I saw your post especially given the USMNT's history in that stadium

http://www.si.com/soccer/planet-futbol/2013/09/10/columbus-home-of-us-soccer-team-mexico

But its all good fam

HEGGSY - any word on who may replace Nigel. There is a lot of buzz right now on twitter about current Sacramento Republic FC coach Preki taking over. It sounds too wild to me that that would be true. Wondering if you'd heard anything across the pond.

Erm why is Preki now favourite for the Leicester job....:x

With all due respect he manages in the third tier of American football. What are the owners doing...if I was Pearson id be pissing my self laughing.

Erm why is Preki now favourite for the Leicester job....:x

With all due respect he manages in the third tier of American football. What are the owners doing...if I was Pearson id be pissing my self laughing.

It's baffling to me, honestly. Sacramento losing a great coach for where they currently are as a club, not sure how he would do in Premier League. Wishing him the best though, looks like this is probably happening though or something in regards to Preki stepping down in Sacramento is. They scheduled a press conference for 11 AM today to announce big news.

Last edited:
HEGGSY - any word on who may replace Nigel. There is a lot of buzz right now on twitter about current Sacramento Republic FC coach Preki taking over. It sounds too wild to me that that would be true. Wondering if you'd heard anything across the pond.
:wow: :wow: :wow:

Brb texting some people :nerd:

New Real Madrid man Danilo is in Spain completing his £23m move from Porto.

Real Madrid C.F. ‏@realmadriden · 1h1 hour ago
Danilo arrived in Madrid! He landed in Barajas airport a little before 2pm and is now resting in the hotel...
View media item 1619233

Back
Top Bottom