• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No more coupe 
frown.gif

[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Wait... whaaaa???  Clearly it's either you or Eiddy!!!  Haven't you noticed that I've been non-existent in here since the season ended?   This thread deserves better hands! :lol:

I voted for you too. I haven't been in this thread either much since the season ended.

:lol:

Na, I'm here. Not banned, just don't think I can do another year of the thread. I set the blueprint tho, shouldn't be hard to follow. :lol:

^ Thanks, bro... but I'm not the guy for this.  Psk & Eiddy have been solid contributors in here, so it should be them. 
nthat.gif

think we'd unanimously vote Psk to do the thread

dude figured out how to stretch time for the sole purpose of watching 12 soccer matches a day

^ :lol:

If not Sinner Sinner or @eiddyfouw, then I think @Rolaholic or maybe give rck3sactown rck3sactown a shot...

I do watch a lot of games, patly because I work for a company that has flat screens everywhere & one right by me which I have the remote to. That TV also has a dvr box with it so I record all the games at work & watch them while I work.

I also get to work at home often & can watch games there. Plus, it's the only sport I watch now. I haven't messed the nba in years & I only watch the Steelers in the NFL....

Last edited:
tbh other than making half assed jokes and observations about footy, I don't posses even 10% of the knowledgeable of this sport required to lead the thread 
laugh.gif

No Jerez (starting GK that plays in Colo.)
No Enoc (CB for Salt Lake)
No Cincotta (german div2)
No Hernandez (LB for FC Dallas)
No Pappa (MLS latin player of the year)
No Contreras (captain)
No Pescado Ruiz (the 35yr old man myth and legend lol)

Oh this is gonna be a beatdown.

Im thinking since we are not a deep team Sopengo did not want to risk any of our starters.

Oh well hopefully its 3-0 at most.

Regardless im reppin La Azul y Blanco
View media item 1612459

Last edited:
Truth-Serum is the one we need.

his football knowledge is second to none.

Nani for example :smokin cooking in Turkey now. What a story.

Mine goes to oneilmatt to keep us posted on the Russian league.

First poll:

Which racist ultras are your favorite?

Back
Top Bottom