⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Let Navas cook for a season.
This. Keeping DDG for the coming season might just be the best move we can make this TW for me

The ADM to PSG rumors are starting up again after UEFA relaxed their FFP penalties...
roll.gif
. Not buying them one bit after ADM ahs repetedly gone out of his way to insist that he wants to make good on his return investment at OT and prove himself

Last edited:
United fans are apparently really upset over this on the Twitter... Does this kid have promise?

Saidy Janko plays at RB/RM...strong and quick,he was Utd's Reserve Player of the Year last season...
frankly,I'm very surprised they let him leave...most people thought that he was gonna make the transition to the senior team seeing how impressive he was for the U-21...

Chicharito's injury pretty much means he's gonna end up staying at Utd this season...
who knows,that could be a blessing in disguise for them...

United fans are apparently really upset over this on the Twitter... Does this kid have promise?
Saidy Janko plays at RB/RM...strong and quick,he was Utd's Reserve Player of the Year last season...
frankly,I'm very surprised they let him leave...most people thought that he was gonna make the transition to the senior team seeing how impressive he was for the U-21...

Chicharito's injury pretty much means he's gonna end up staying at Utd this season...
who knows,that could be a blessing in disguise for them...
This is lowkey what I've been thinking since he got hurt 
laugh.gif
. I'd welcome him back.

Just hoping Janko doesn't become another Pogba...

The more I think of it, the more I'm leery of Laporta coming back to lead Barca... I'd love to see Abi get a shot at some kind of meaningful position at the club but not at the risk of having a snake in the grass like Joan. He's the same type of snake as Rossell.

I'm somewhat ambivalent over the other candidates. I hate stuff like this where one has to pick the lesser of evils. Although the Spanish courts ruled he & his cronies weren't personally responsible for the club debts, the fact of the matter is that Joan's last official club financial report said the club was €11m in the black & Deloitte (a very reputable financial/accounting firm) found the club lost €77m the previous year.

That's inexcusable.

Also, the longer this drags on the more I feel Pogba isn't worth the transfer fee being mentioned. I think he's hugely talented but I think you can find a similar player for much less money (transfer fee & wages) example like Rakitic who has the same game as Pogba's...

Big week up ahead gentlemen

USA vs Guatemala (our MLS players did not get permission for this friendly) :smh:

Chile vs. Arrrgentina (I think we got this)

USA vs Japan final.

Fun weekend

BTW
Anyone going to the Gold Cup games?

I am going down to PHX for the Guatemala Mexico game next sunday. Game is almost sold out. Always have fun going to this game since I have some mexican cousins who Ive been talking trash to all week :lol:

Last edited:
Big week up ahead gentlemen

USA vs Guatemala (our MLS players did not get permission for this friendly) :smh:

Chile vs. Arrrgentina (I think we got this)

USA vs Japan final.

Fun weekend

BTW
Anyone going to the Gold Cup games?

I am going down to PHX for the Guatemala Mexico game next sunday. Game is almost sold out. Always have fun going to this game since I have some mexican cousins who Ive been talking trash to all week :lol:

I will be at the Gold Cup quarterfinals in Baltimore

Last edited:
I'm convinced there's something sus with players who go to Turkey, even in the end of their careers

it's like always the playboy/part boy seeming types 

like i'm positive these team owners make assurances of bomb *** prostitutes and a lifestyle of savagery with complete anonymity or some **** to lure them there 
laugh.gif

I'm convinced there's something sus with players who go to Turkey, even in the end of their careers

it's like always the playboy/part boy seeming types 

like i'm positive these team owners make assurances of bomb *** prostitutes and a lifestyle of savagery with complete anonymity or some **** to lure them there :lol:  

It's taxes.

The exodus from Shakhtar/Ukraine begins...

Bernard, Douglas Costa, Taison, and Texiria (sp?).... it's all a matter of time

I'm not sure how, but Shakhtar has a pipeline to Brazil. SAF once said Costa was possibly the finest footballer in South America but his club at the time Gremio wouldn't budge from the £25m they wanted. For whatever reason United didn't buy him. Costa ended up going to Shaktar for €6m a couple of months later. :x :stoneface:

As it stands, Shakhtar still has 10 Brazilians on their squad & they include; Wellington Nem, Fred, Bernard, Marlos, Fernando, Taison, Alex Teixeira, Ismaily, Marcio Azevedo, & Dentinho. They also have a Brazilian on loan to Alan Patrick on loan to Flamengo.

When the war broke out, there was a report on ESPN FC that all the Brazilians wanted to leave the club ASAP & were upset about it. Costa apparently was desperate to get out...

It's great that Milan finally bought some proven strikers, now they just need to send Menez packing. They also signed Andrea Bertolacci and Jose Mauri. Milan need some youth in the defense, they were linked to Nastasić last year before his loan move to Schalke so hopefully they can snatch up a player like him now that there is cash to blow.

Back
Top Bottom