⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll take Pogba too... The Octopus needs to be freed. Best place to come is Camp Nou...

C'mon Abi, make it happen! Use that connect...
i would probably die of happiness
barca signing all the young brothers

can't lose dembouz though if he is feeling some type of way

DEMBÉLÉ (@Dembouz) is valuing to find a way out of Barça. He thinks Malcolm's signing shows he's not betting on him. His relationship with Valverde is distant. He hopes to clarify what role he will have, he wants prominence to exploit (....) @partidazocope @deportescope

Willian for Dembele swap incoming.

is this real life?! :lol: are they school children?
can you even tell people not to go to clubs like that?
this is hilarious but not good for the rest of the clubs in europe
I'm sure that Tuchel and his hard *** ways are gonna get along swimmingly with Neymar...

barca folks - if yall could sign one midfielder who would it be? fantasy and a realistic option?
pogba / pijanic or de jong for me.
but i would rather us go for alaba and hope that arthur can turn out to be the controller he was at gremio.
alaba would have us covered for left and center back and can also play dm like he has for pep.

i do not wan't to see cavani at real madrid. he would be a terror for us.
madrid always at their best when the front line is making runs and that's all cavani does.

Last edited:
barca folks - if yall could sign one midfielder who would it be? fantasy and a realistic option?
pogba / pijanic or de jong for me.
but i would rather us go for alaba and hope that arthur can turn out to be the controller he was at gremio.
alaba would have us covered for left and center back and can also play dm like he has for pep.

i do not wan't to see cavani at real madrid. he would be a terror for us.
madrid always at their best when the front line is making runs and that's all cavani does.
Yeah I don’t want to see El Matador with Los Blanche either.

If I were running the show I’d get De Jong, Pogba, & Aouar. De Jong would be the pivot & Aouar is versatile enough to play a variety of midfield positions. Paul is versatile of course but I’d want him to attack & roam. De Jong & Aouar are solid defensively plus Titi Boi & Semedo would be back there too...

After that, I’d see if we could get Thiago for cheap...

So I guess the 60 mill Willian finesse talks are dead now? :frown:
Chelsea should have gotten their heads out their own asses and done the deal.

Now they're stuck with him.

Willian is my guy, but if someone was throwing $55mil at me for him, he’d be gone.

is this real life?! :lol: are they school children?
can you even tell people not to go to clubs like that?
this is hilarious but not good for the rest of the clubs in europe

Neymar is going to be pissed

Madrid fans are dumb, while Cavani can some Higuain tendencies, he can score 25-30 league goals and you need that domestically, we don't normally sign players of his age but we need a stop gap.

Ismaila Sarr another young ***** that looks to be on the move to a big club

Last edited:
Madrid fans are dumb, while Cavani can some Higuain tendencies, he can score 25-30 league goals and you need that domestically, we don't normally sign players of his age but we need a stop gap.

Ismaila Sarr another young ***** that looks to be on the move to a big club
Sarr is going to be so good in a year or two. Kid needs to get into a club like Dortmund or Atletico that can nurture his talent and develop him into an elite winger. He shouldn't go to a Barca or Real or any big English club with those instant expectations.

Not really a place for him at Atletico but I get what you mean, and Atletico isn't really a develop and sell club right now.

Not really a place for him at Atletico but I get what you mean, and Atletico isn't really a develop and sell club right now.
I wouldnt want them to sell. But they've done great things with raw talent in the past several years and could mould him into a fantastic winger. But yeah, not much playing time for him atm.

he would have a spot at atletico but it would be minimal play time. Correa is playing cf as griezmann's back up which leaves a shallow depth at the right wing. Gelson would come in and compete with vitolo and koke/lemar would be splitting time at the left wing. I don't rate gelson as he seems gervinho like. The last winger to really pop from Rennes was Dembele and their play style is comparable. Atletico has been developing talent but we have to get into the selling business rather than holding on to players and watching them fizzle out.

Shoutout to Malcom on the big move. Wanted him this past winter transfer window. Wonder if he’ll be told to cut down on the long range shots.

Disappointed to hear he’s ok with our current fullback situation. Going to need for Shaw to save me from another year of Young cutting in on his right foot. I think we would actually look better with Shaw at LB and Young at RB. Hoping he gets those two signings he wants, the 9th is right around the corner.

817E8557-6572-412A-982E-776725501178.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom