⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol: @ 'El Trafico'

Can't see Cavani playing elsewhere in Europe outside of Paris at this point tbh,he's a legit club legend and Benz is still there

:rofl:

These Italian club presidents sure love chatting ****

So who do you United fans want as new a manager, gotta be excited to know you'll be starting a new project next summer with a real transfer window

I still want to see Mou succeed while hes still at the club but I don't have high expectations at all heading into the season. A legit title challenge should be the expectation in year 3 but there's not really been the positive developements that generate momentum heading into the season so far this preseason. Gonna need to see how they look once the WC players come back before adjusting expectations

If things play out the way his 3rd seasons generally do and everything crashes and burns, then send a bag to Monaco. If not him then I'm gonna need the club to step into the present and hop on the ex player-turned manager wave. Would rather Carrick get a crack before Giggs though

As dope as it would be,not gonna mention Zidane since that's the definition of unrealistic. Can't see him ever coming to England

Malcom took those long distance shots because Bordeaux lacked consistent scoring & finishers. He’ll definitely tone it down a bit with Barca but I think he should still take shots if available. His level of passing & his crosses are going to be amazing.

Sarr looked pretty good at the WC for the Lions but I don't think he's ready for a top club yet,def not the ones being linked. Developement wise,he needs to stay in France preferably at a bigger club, or go to Spain imo

So who do you United fans want as a new manager, gotta be excited to know you'll be starting a new project next summer with a real transfer window

The transfers aren’t on Jose unless you don’t like the players we’ve signed or the players we’ve been strongly linked with. Jose identifies the players he’d like, Woody negotiates/signs the player and Glazers set the budget for transfers each window. If Jose were to leave (don’t see it) I’d want McKenna to take over. With the club being the commercial juggernaut it is I doubt they’d take that risk on an unproven 32 year old. Think they would go all out for Pochettino and probably get him.

If we sign a RW and CB this transfer period turns into a pretty decent one. A LB would make it perfect.

Just noticed they moved the arsenal-city season opener from Saturday to Sunday now I gotta miss it :smh:

City and Chelsea back to back to start the season is rough

I’m excited for this season though. A new arsenal, lacazette and Obama linking up..other lower level teams making moves too

Assuming it’s gonna be between city and Liverpool for the title though. Can’t lie Liverpool made some moves this summer :smh:

I’ve always said that instead of buying from teams like Monaco, teams should buy the player Monaco would buy if their player got poached. Amazing how quickly they got Moutinho's replacement.

I’m excited to see how Monaco fars this campaign with their new players like the 16 yr old kid Geubbels.

I wanted Henry but he in Aston Villa

sooo my list is:
Fergie
Julian Naglesmann
Zizou
Cholo
Cholo is staying at Atleti, Zizou is boutta get cashed out, your best bet is either fergie or nagelsmann. Nagelsmann is the most common sense option. Low risk high reward, Fergie comes back and underperforms can be a stain on his career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom