⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude looked ok at the WC but I dont think that should be a basis for signing him when he's never done anything at the club level...especially for that price.

At least he's a RW though. Just damn near impossible to justify that fee when the likes of Malcom,Mane,Salah,Costa and James all went for less...

That English tax is ****

Last edited:
Zizou will be the next coach of MUFC.

As great as that would be,I really doubt it.

Nagelsmann doesn't make much sense to me either tbh,he's joining RB next year and doesnt have any experience at a top club or any ties/history in the Prem

Whoever the next manager is,gonna need someone with actual man management skills and someone open to adaptation tactic wise,both aspects are crucial in the modern game

Realistically speaking, why would top talent want to go to Roma? Y'all ain't winning the league, Juve seemingly has it locked up already, and another run in the CL like last year doesn't seem likely. No shade, just the chilling truth.

Bailey - My first choice.

Suso - Makes sense cause of his familiarity with Serie A. He’s just not that quick.

Chiesa - Is too overpriced but I still want him.

Have a feeling we’ll end up with oyarzabal only because it seems like we aren’t heavily linked to him. I think we wrap up the most unlikely of the options.

Realistically speaking, why would top talent want to go to Roma? Y'all ain't winning the league, Juve seemingly has it locked up already, and another run in the CL like last year doesn't seem likely. No shade, just the chilling truth.

They're rarely ever after 'top' talent though,they're in the business of buying young talent and nurturing/developing them before flipping them for crazy profit like Monaco

It's a much better club environment for prospects than Barca and other big clubs imo

At the moment we are a project. I’m sure all players signing up are told this. Also, almost every starting spot on our squad is up for grabs. This team allows players to improve and also work to make the next step in their careers. Whether that be with us or not. Seria A is also looking a little better with the arrival of the GOAT. Plus Monchi is very persuasive.

This is why I’m confused as to why Malcom did what he did. But hey I’m sure some players just don’t want to play in Rome. That’s fine. Just makes the players that do, all that more loved.

Dude would be 80m? Might as well drop a little extra for the scumbag from Inter...

This dude is still playing :wow::wow::wow:

#Neverforget

15xv9t2.gif

Some squad is gonna come up next summer from getting the best player in the prem on a free

Esco Jr on his way to the states

:pimp:

please...please....please. We need a CB

Fire at the Melreese Golf Course. MLS goons outchea :lol:

Last edited:
I'm good on getting Yerry Mina off the strength of scoring at the WC...

There's a reason Barca want to sell less than 6 months after he got signed,looks more useful in the opposition's box than his own...

Hope he ends up in Lyon

Potentially Vidal and Naingollan in the same MF? Spalleti's boys are gonna be playing some bully ball this season :lol:

Def my preferred option at CB this window

any word what kind of team juve and real madrid bringing to the states? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom